anyone had trouble with milners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope

used milners a lot i always ring with frame and engine no never hada a prob yet
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Milners

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      anyone had any trouble with milners?

i have!

failed MOT on saturday... rushed straight home and emailed milner and roughtrax as it was after 12 and everything was closed.
      monday afternoon i get reply from roughtrax (too expensive)

WEDNESDAY i get a reply from milners... order part that evening, so they get the order THURSDAY morning... next day delivery, it's now FRIDAY... wrong part sent, motor up on stands all weekend gotta get to work monday morning and they're not contactable till monday morning so the earliest i'll get a replacement will be TUESDAY!... if they can be arsed!

and to top it all off i've missed the deadline for my FREE RETEST on the MOT
      bet they're not gonna stump up the £40.75 it's gonna cost!... !!!!!!s northern !!!!s!
      Always found them 100% with telephone/credit card ordering,with sensible prices,and "within two day delivery" excepting weekends.

Comment

Never had a problem with Milners. Only problem I had with Roughtrax was I ordered on line when there shopping cart system was playing up, so order never got placed. Phoned them up 3 days later, no order logged however they did it on the phone, parts arrived next day. I think both of them have very good customer service - Roughtrax just get let down by the technology but then we all do sometimes.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

!!!!!!s northern !!!!s!
          Said with a soft southern accent

Comment

Been ok with me.

Derek

Comment

Working...
            X