No announcement yet.

PayPal scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone just give the board sarcasm detector a tap? I think it has failed again...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
      Could someone just give the board sarcasm detector a tap? I think it has failed again...
      One of my filters must have gone as I cant see clearly how you reached that conclusion.
      Сви можемо

Comment

Personally, I that Flounderbout has a bit of a cheek accusing me of trying to rip him off! Just cos he's a lawyer, and I don't know that side of things doesn't give him the right to come over all high and mighty!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Personally, I that Flounderbout has a bit of a cheek accusing me of trying to rip him off! Just cos he's a lawyer, and I don't know that side of things doesn't give him the right to come over all high and mighty!
          How dare you. It was clearly your fault. I couldn't have made a mistake. I have 2 a levels. I'll see you ruined for this "Apache". If that is your real name.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
            How dare you. It was clearly your fault. I couldn't have made a mistake. I have 2 a levels. I'll see you ruined for this "Apache". If that is your real name.
            Do you have an NVQ in soliciting?

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I do know that you can't ruin Andy, anymore than he usually is come Friday nights. It's such a pity...he was very big in MODS...or sumfink loike that.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Oh yeah, the usual forum thing isn't it? You're all big mates sticking together.

You're mums are all ladies of the night! If you were here I'd punch your heads in! Anyway, I got my own site and forum and all my mates are gonna come there. LOLS...
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                  Do you have an NVQ in soliciting?

I Guess, he's always lurking or hanging around more frequently these days
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      Oh yeah, the usual forum thing isn't it? You're all big mates sticking together.

You're mums are all ladies of the night! If you were here I'd punch your heads in! Anyway, I got my own site and forum and all my mates are gonna come there. LOLS...
                      I'm going to have that site shut down, wherever it is. And my mum was acquitted actually. Well on three of the four counts, and the other one was a frame up. So go eat yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X