• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel colour

ive decided how im doing my steel rims

i sprayed the spare one today to see how it looks , and i like it a lot

comments as always are welcome
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Very nice, but personally for me a little bit too much colour - couldn't you have just sprayed the orange up to the first contour?
    Other than that pretty good, better than doing the whole wheel. You need to do the rock crawlers aswell, but leave a centre section matt black as a "step"
    imho!
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
      Very nice, but personally for me a little bit too much colour - couldn't you have just sprayed the orange up to the first contour?
      Other than that pretty good, better than doing the whole wheel. You need to do the rock crawlers aswell, but leave a centre section matt black as a "step"
      imho!
      Ye I'll second that opinion.

Looks good though.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Very nice, now get some paint on that fence, its crying out for some woodcare.
        Сви можемо

Comment

Lol
          That fence is my neighbours for his back garden, my fence is the dark coloured bit.

I do need to find someone to dig up my front garden and turn it into a proper double drive though. Anyone on here want the job ,

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
            Lol
            That fence is my neighbours for his back garden, my fence is the dark coloured bit.

I do need to find someone to dig up my front garden and turn it into a proper double drive though. Anyone on here want the job ,
            That's my bag!

Let me know what you want and I'll price it for you...
            Any joy with the Gasman?
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Wolfracer, did you get my email???

Comment

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post
                Wolfracer, did you get my email???
                Ive had one, and I replied...
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I like it
                  “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                    That's my bag!

Let me know what you want and I'll price it for you...
                    Any joy with the Gasman?
                    Cool.
                    I'm after just something basic just to get rid of the grass area, either tarmac or concrete, or even slabbed. Whatevers cheapest really matey.
                    And yeah got the gas cooker all swapped over now, cheers buddy.

Comment

Okay you need to do a Growler, (so to speak!)

Easy access for a concrete mixer (Readymix) to pour straight in. You handy with a spade as well as spanners?

A lot cheaper in terms of labour than anything else... you could even grit the top with a colour while the concrete is setting if you wanted it to look a bit more "posh"
                      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I'm ok with a spade lol
                        Next time your passing stop by a see what you think matey.

Comment

Working...
                        X