Opportunity to Join the elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opportunity to Join the elite

Maybe it doesnt have 4WD but its got that vastly superior hidden gem of a 2.7 petrol engine , which surely more than compensates and apparently it does a proven 40mpg. Great vehicle for those who dont do the offroading thing. I wont be making an offer but this is an opportunity to join that small but exclusive club for someone.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...item23105c3c43
    Сви можемо

Horrible and pointless.
    Brian

Comment

You could have a 2.4 diesel running 35"s for the same money.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Horrible and pointless.
        Hang on, Alex is entitled to his opinion, no need for insults.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

LOL What a rubbish advert!

Gen 3 or 4? make up your mind!

How can it be lady owned, and owned by the Karachi High Commision?

I agree with Yoshie, it is completely pointless, if you want a 2wd people carrier there are plenty of better looking, more economical options, and it looks pretty horrible to!

The only good 2wd truck is PreRunner style Desert racer.

All the bad points of a SUV, without the only real useful point, having 4 Wheel Drive!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

How can it be lady owned, and owned by the Karachi High Commision?

Well, she did have a moustache.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Hang on, Alex is entitled to his opinion, no need for insults.
              I never really expressed an opinion, but I will now just so as there is no continued misunderstandings. HORRIBLE AND POINTLESS. I was merely pointing out that an opportunity existed for someone to join that exclusive club. The only thing that I like about it is the white dials.
              Last edited by Bogus; 30 April 2011, 18:17. Reason: speeling ( joke btw)
              Сви можемо

Comment

Even if I liked it, which I don't, or wanted it, which I definitely don't, I would refuse on principle to buy anything from someone who uses an apostrophe in such a grotesque manner...

Comment

Well I can't see it via a mobile device...so I like it...nay LOVE it.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I suppose 23 is up to 40.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I completely missed the point of this thread - I just realised now it IS actually 2WD! I never knew such a thing existed!
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        I completely missed the point of this thread - I just realised now it IS actually 2WD! I never knew such a thing existed!
                        You,re excused on beer grounds. Im sure I saw a horribly typed and mispelled post from you last night as a result of some beer fest or other. We will put it down to that.
                        Im sure that they sell 2WD 4 runners in the US so I suppose they are doing them for other markets too.
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                          You,re excused on beer grounds. Im sure I saw a horribly typed and mispelled post from you last night as a result of some beer fest or other. We will put it down to that.
                          Im sure that they sell 2WD 4 runners in the US so I suppose they are doing them for other markets too.
                          They do indeed. It's called an RZN180, for any model number nerds out there....

Comment

yeah, I've seen 2wd 4runners on this side of the pond.. why they sold them, my best guess is for mall cruiser mom's to have an suv and feel important :P

Comment

No one seems to like it, yet a blind eye is turned, to a supercharged 4.0 v8 something or other, just driven around Chelsea. For use just round town, this is much more sensible.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X