Landcruiser Wheels and a 3rd Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landcruiser Wheels and a 3rd Gen

It's been suggested on the for sale forum that I look for some Landcruiser Colorado wheels as they are easier to find than Surf wheels.
    I've done some google-ing and searching and it looks like any 6 hole 16" wheel off any Landcruiser or Prado will fit the surf.

Can anyone who knows about these things confirm this please.

If some won't fit it would be great if you could offer any info about how to identify ones that will or won't fit.

Thanks again, have a virtual pint of the black stuff for being so helpful.

I think any six stud Japanese wheel will fit i.e Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan. I know of a few members that have shogun wheels on their surfs.

Hope this helps.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

What offset and width are you looking for?
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Mork View Post
        It's been suggested on the for sale forum that I look for some Landcruiser Colorado wheels as they are easier to find than Surf wheels.
        I've done some google-ing and searching and it looks like any 6 hole 16" wheel off any Landcruiser or Prado will fit the surf.

If some won't fit it would be great if you could offer any info about how to identify ones that will or won't fit.

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
        What offset and width are you looking for?

You're not reading the posts properly again Anthony.

Comment

they will fit

Comment

Originally posted by Mork View Post

Hi Mork. LC80 rims will also fit a 3rd gen, and look pretty good imho....Cheers....Mick.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by MWS; 29 April 2011, 22:05.
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
            X