Check engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check engine

A little light came up that said "Check Engine". So I immediately pulled over, got out and lifted the bonnet. Everything looked okay so I got back in and drove off. The light still stays illuminated.
    I checked it again when I got home but the light is still lit. How many times do we need to check engine before it's safe? Unless of course I've been completely stupid (so apologies if so) and that isn't the engine?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

is this a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      is this a joke?
      id say so

Comment

It's that White Rhino, smoke that stuff and it'll send you like that.
        It's a pikey warning light, to remind you to check the pikeys haven't nicked your engine.
        Shame you didn't fit a 'check wheels' light.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
          It's a pikey warning light, to remind you to check the pikeys haven't nicked your engine.

“Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Funnily enough mine came on when driving it home the day I bought it. Had a check & all seemed ok, carried on driving & half hour later the light went out & hasn't come on again since, so I ignored it.
            It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Instigator View Post
              Funnily enough mine came on when driving it home the day I bought it. Had a check & all seemed ok, carried on driving & half hour later the light went out & hasn't come on again since, so I ignored it.
              Did you give it one of your looks? Probably too frightened to come back on now.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post

If I do fit one of those lights it will have to be mounted to the outside of the vehicle as they don't usually need checking when in motion.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                X