No announcement yet.

women and surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vicki was as keen as I was for me to get another Surf when I sold the GT-Four!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Ours belongs to Nina.....I just pay for the fuel, insurance, parts......
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

my ladyfriend doesnt drive, yet, but she likes my surf, just complains how its old, and the steering wheel is on the wrong side :P .. and she doesnt want me to remove the sidesteps, as she has trouble jumping up into the truck as it is now, with the 2" lift :P

Comment

My wife quite likes driving my Surf. If I find that she has taken mine, then what I tend to do is take hers...

Lexurf VI should be high enough that she can't get into it without help though, which will be perfect, because there is no way she is going to be allowed to drive that...

Comment

My Mrs will quite happily drive my Surf, especially as it's an auto, which she now prefers compared to her manual Corsa. Mind you, she likes the Corsa because of its size and ease of parking and the fact that as a diesel it does well over twice the MPG of the Surf, so that gets used as her daily drive.

She'll even happily tow the caravan with the Surf, although she does draw the line at taking the outfit down narrower roads, as she can't judge the width of the caravan behind and doesn't like the fact that the outfit is over 40ft in length, so she sticks to M-ways, dual carriageways and widers A roads and leaves the trickier stuff to me.
            Mike G

Comment

I`m not married

Comment

My Mrs loves the Surf because the plebs in BMW's/Audi's don't try to force her into ditches on the narrow roads around here like they do in her Corsa.

Comment

Inge liked the Surf so much she 'bought' it from me - it suits her gardening biz or some such excuse. Anyways, she doesn't want to drive anything else now.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post

Lexurf VI should be high enough that she can't get into it without help though, which will be perfect, because there is no way she is going to be allowed to drive that...
                    Lets hope she doesnt read your posts then or that could change.
                    Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                    X