Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear...

Oh deary, deary, dear...

Last night, when I got in from work, Shirley said she'd got me 2 new pairs of shorts. Excellent, I thought, I need a couple of new pairs for the summer. I opened the bag and saw 2 pairs of CAMO. shorts.

Can I juat say that camo. clothing, especially if it's shorts, is just the dogs danglies. The folk that wear it are, without doubt, the most fashion conscious people on the planet.

That's all.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Albannach; 24 April 2011, 13:17. Reason: -m+.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

I wear cammo shorts and trousers to work - if they get dirty they don't show the marks so much!
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Oh deary, deary, dear...

Can I juat say that cammo clothing, especially if it's shorts, is just the dogs danglies. The folk that wear it are, without doubt, the most fashion conscious people on the planet.

Yes certainly you can say it, it wont necessarily make it true, but you can still say it anyway.
      Now can I ask , just what is cammo clothing? Is that a designer brand, an acronym, or something else?
      Сви можемо

Comment

hehe, she bought them for you, you have to wear them, then paint your truck camo, then get a big dog and then sit in front garden on an old sofa drinking cheap beer while on the social......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Proper camo is fine by me, cheap and cheerful, lasts forever but fashionable clobber made camo. Now that is bad

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Yes certainly you can say it, it wont necessarily make it true, but you can still say it anyway.
            Now can I ask , just what is cammo clothing? Is that a designer brand, an acronym, or something else?
            Something else.

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
              but fashionable clobber made camo. Now that is bad
              It's Matalan's finest.

Comment

It always makes me chuckle.. when you see someone wearing all camo in tescos or something... as you walk past just whisper "I can see you"
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

C'mon, let's have some pics of yer lillywhite pins in yer Camo's

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                    C'mon, let's have some pics of yer lillywhite pins in yer Camo's
                    No.

Comment

Hey, Andy, If you're that keen on "cammo", Here's a great idea, why don't you paint your truck to match?...... ......Cheers ......Mick.
                      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Bleedin good camo...I can't see anything except two, unbelievably White, skinny milkbottles. They look just like legs...oh...best paint your lower legs camo mate.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I all but live in mine albeit Trousers, all i can say Andy is "Who wears short short's" n applause for taking the plunge !!

Jess
                          nearly 10 years of Surfs
                          "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                          X