I Want 35"s now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want 35"s now!

It's like having a tattoo, you always want more. I want to lift my truck a bit more now, and put 35"s on.

What do you think to THESE??

Also, have ya seen THIS truck on eBay (anyone on here?) It looks ace, and thats kinda how big i want mine...
    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Nice but I'm happy with my 33's
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

If your truck is just a cruiser go for it..but, if you do anything much more than 'average' laning, chances are you will break something in the front drive train..just a matter of time

Comment

35"s look out of proportion on a Surf IMO, no matter how much lift.

Comment

LOL, I like the look of 35's but they are a pain live with on a daily driver, 33's are a big as practical on a average truck you use all the time.

If you don't want a stupidly tall truck, you need to alter the bump stops to limit up travel, and back sure you get plenty of down flex to work properly offroad.

The bigger the tyre, the less it falls into holes and ruts, so less digging out again, so bigger is always better in some respects, but not at the expense of usabilty.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Harder for the engine to spin them up, less fuel economy (sounds daft talking about Surfs like that) and more expensive to replace if you shred one.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
            X