Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longer seat belts?

Title says it all really.

Am tired of trying to get the baby seat to fit in the back of the 3rd Gen. The only way I can get it in is to have the seat pulled close at the top. The baba is getting tired of having to sit almost vertical.

This may be a stupid question, but does anybody know if other make seat belts will fit the surf? Not sure if all belts are standard design or not.

??

Also, does anyone know af good alternative interiors that fit into the 3rd Gen? It's an old question, but I'm still searching.. As I am for a decent bull bar / winch bar for the 3rd gen.
    Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

You can get seat belt extensions, Ive seen them somewhere on here.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      You can get seat belt extensions, Ive seen them somewhere on here.
      I bought some but they didn't fit the catch . It listed the Hilux on the sales site but the Hilux lock/catch must be different size to the Surf.
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Just as an FYI

Did some digging and the extensions are not recommended for baby seats, only child booster seats. This is the same advice on all 'reputable' websites I found.

However, have managed to find a supplier for a complete unit on eBay, if anybody comes across this thread. They are called KPC and have their own website as well and supply securon seatbelts.

KPC Online - eBay shop for 314mm seat belt
        Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

Try this link!!

They supply lots of aftermarket seat belt solutions. I've used them myself but I'm thinking about the 3 point Conversion for my Range Rover!

http://www.securon.co.uk/

Best

Mark

Comment

Yes, thanks I looked on the securon site.

Howver, the KPC site sells the same seatbelts but for about half the price, so probably better to get the part number using the securon website and then check on KPC.

Comment

Cheers
              Whats KPC???

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
                Cheers
                Whats KPC???
                See my link on previous post

Comment

Working...
                X