Ze Germans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ze Germans

Took a drive home Tuesday and today, I was driving an old petrol Nissan Terrano.
    I haven't really driven petrol in the real world for a while. (they still have super leaded here)
    Anyway, in Germanany, I stopped to fill up and was faced with 3 green nozzles.
    Oviously I picked the middle one, assuming one was expensive stuff and the other was cheap stuff.
    After about 50 litres my eye fell on this sign saying E10 bio Ethanol go on my son something. DO NOT USE BEFORE CHECKING YOUR VEHICLE IS SUITABLE.
    With that the nozzle clicked to tell me I had just filled up with this shit.
    I went in to pay and I asked the Box-head behind the till about it. She looked out onto the forecourt and seeing my old crap car she said
    "I sink zis fuel is not suitable for that auto" (I think she turned her nose up as well)
    I should have nutted her. But instead went out and drove like an old woman for 300 miles before filling up again.
    Anyway, I'm home now. Maybe when I wake up tomorrow the Nissan will have turned into a BMW.

Last edited by slobodan; 20 April 2011, 18:29.
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

It vill really hurt ven I herr flick your ear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUsqUyCHYcA
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
    X