• Show
Clear All

• speakers!

it's free delivery tho
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLI-FI6-F3-6-5...item3a5d9b8417
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Its time I had an ebay selling spree, it says he has sold 80 sets lol

Comment

Give him a chance he has good feedback, unlike the DICKHEAD on ebay that wont refund me on my Mower drive belt....

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
        Give him a chance he has good feedback, unlike the DICKHEAD on ebay that wont refund me on my Mower drive belt....
        Bearing Boys are good for mower belts. Despite sounding a bit dubious...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
          Bearing Boys are good for mower belts. Despite sounding a bit dubious...
          Thats where I ended up going £4.56 instead of £32.00 for one half the size !

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
            Thats where I ended up going £4.56 instead of £32.00 for one half the size !
            Bearing boys are pretty good, got some air fittings from them some time back,
            fast service and decent price
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Though what you ask for and what you ACTUALLY get are sometimes wildly different!

Had to buy something like 15m of duplex chain from them a bit back. It arrived and was about a metre short for the rolling road it was going on.

I rang them up and said they'd sent a short piece. No we haven't, he said. We sent 15 yards. I said, I ordered 15 metres. Its the same says yoof...
              Last edited by Apache; 21 April 2011, 13:34.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
              X