Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are these any good ?

http://www.milneroffroad.com/Default.asp?c=19114

i have been searching for parts and these popped up they are actualy , they seem proffesional and the prices are quite competetive but has anybody actually used them?

if you have used them could you post your experience please, i.e delivery, cost, parts quality, part durability, ect

thanks.

Been around for a long time...
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Have a search for Milner if you want to read lots, but yeah they're fine. Most use them or Roughtrax.

Comment

For the most part they're fine. *Some* people have had cause for complaint about *some* parts, but I think that can be said about most parts suppliers.

I've had bearings, UJs, balljoints, bushes, idler arm etc etc from them in the past and have never had cause for complaint. I did see a rad from them which looked a bit cheap - but then, it WAS cheap. With a lot of stuff, you get what you pay for, but as I said, in the main they're fine.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Roughtrax are good too.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

excellant ill give them a bash then

Comment

Think of what Tesco & Asda mean to grocery shopping

That's Roughtrax & Milner along the same lines for Surfs

Holy Sh*t! Whilst I was looking for them smilies, 5 new posts!
              Last edited by GBV8; 19 April 2011, 22:43.

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
                Think of what Tesco & Asda mean to grocery shopping

That's Roughtrax & Milner along the same lines for Surfs
                You mean Roughtrax are hell-bent on world domination and just posted £3.8bn profits????

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                  You mean Roughtrax are hell-bent on world domination and just posted £3.8bn profits????
                  After charging me £17.95 to deliver a Balljoint, could well be.

Comment

They are situated about 10mi s from me so I pretty much aid in keeping that company afloat! The only reason I use them and not RT is I can trot down and get it off the shelf instead of waiting for delivery. They don't sell anything mod-wise tho. Like lifted shocks etc. Pretty much everything else you'd need really. I know the main fella Carl, so he always looks after me ;-)
                    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X