yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a truck worthy of this?.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just changed my surname to KASIUAG and my reg is K451 UAG
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

There used to be an M3 kicking around Manchester with M1NGE on it. Always made me chuckle.
      Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
        There used to be an M3 kicking around Manchester with M1NGE on it. Always made me chuckle.
        spotted M1 MUF On a white x5 i think it was the other week, a proper dolled up blondie driving it. Wonder what she did for a living... ;-)
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I wouldn't pay any serious money for one, but like seeing funny ones, after all, whats the difference between a huge 'Surf' sticker down the side of the truck, or H1 LUX on the number plate?

If you like it great, if you don't like it does it really matter enough to get grumpy over?

Linda has LN02 PUP on the scooby, and LN53 PUP on the dog van, she's mad about dogs, and is also called Pup on all the forums she hangs aound on, so stuck her initals in front of the cars year, and the dog referance on the end and she likes it. They only cost 3 tanks of fuel after all!

(oh, and who mentioned racism on Vinces orginal post? How the hell is the 'number of the beast' racist?)
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            (oh, and who mentioned racism on Vinces orginal post? How the hell is the 'number of the beast' racist?)
            I think the Klux part was probably of more concern...

Comment

if it was, thats just feeble and desperatly looking for controversy, I pity minds like that.

Comment

Mum at #1 son's school:
                Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

if it was, thats just feeble and desperatly looking for controversy, I pity minds like that.

It's pretty thin I agree. But I suppose if there are people out there determined to take offence, I would rather they didn't take offence at my truck. Especially if it is a truck with a hint of red-neck about it, as I fully intend mine to be!!!

Comment

whats the difference between a huge 'Surf' sticker down the side of the truck, or H1 LUX on the number plate?
                    One costs a tenner, the other costs a grand?
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
                      Mum at #1 son's school:
                      IS she though?

The M1 NGE on the beemer, I'm sure I saw that or something similar on a Rangey Sport on the M56 a few years ago.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        One costs a tenner, the other costs a grand?
                        Money aside I ment in alleged cheesyness.

Comment

Apache, how much would it cost to get a big TONY 4 LINDA sticker about three inches high and the width of a Surf windscreen?

Comment

see, I knew there was a reason I didn't bother lending you a rotivator and sod cutter...

Comment

Jag..

theres a Jag up my road J49UAR - now that is quite cool.

I'd like L39END or somethign similar as it would sit nice next to the legendgames spare wheel cover.
                              If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

I have seen"2 BE", and "NOT 2 B"... I'd hate to think how much they would be worth as a pair!

In all honesty a decent number plate holds value, and even appretiates slightly, so I'd not say they are a totally pointless investment, we have a few in our family.

I nearly bought P666 MUD for the surf when I owned it first time round... it was only £250.. not a"proper" personalised reg though!

The M3 had a cheesy "M3" plate on it when I bought it, I came home via the DVLA office to get rid and Ebayed it.
                                More Lift.
                                More Tyres.
                                More Engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X