food poisening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    If thats the case, dont post a subject that invites ridicule, on a public forum.

I take exception, to people who take exception.
    And I take exception to people who take exception to people who take exception. I think?
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
      If you think thats bad, I got a portion of chips from the new chippy in town on Saturday, and they charged me £3.50 for them!
      No $hit!
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
        No $hit!
        no - it was a different take away
        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
          And I take exception to people who take exception to people who take exception. I think?
          I'm on the evens of exception taking I think.
          There's already enough tea and sympathy out there. Some good old humour and ribbing is a lot more fun!
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
            No $hit!
            No shit, no pies, no chicken. Apparently they were a FISH and chip shot. Snotty cow.. The chips were cooked in lard, which was nice, trouble is they were only half cooked...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
              No shit, no pies, no chicken. Apparently they were a FISH and chip shot. Snotty cow.. The chips were cooked in lard, which was nice, trouble is they were only half cooked...
              Which half?
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Chips

[QUOTE. The chips were cooked in lard, which was nice,

Lard...mmmmmmm

Comment

Kevin ###### Wilson 10 days in bali

Comment

Everyone tends to re-act differently to this sort of thing, I tend to get over it after 24/36 hours plenty of regular 7up or sprite works well for keeping your glougose levels and hydration together; not the diet stuff though.

Once you think you can keep something down try some ready-breck no sugar.

Hope you feel better soon.

Ok now the ####-take part..

Just be thankful your not camping! try 3 days in the same sleeping bag with all that comming out of both orrifices..

P.S

I'm putting a high quality sleeping bag in the for sale section soon, slightly used....

peace
                    cal
                    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Well today I've managed some energy drink and a cheese salad without it making a second appearance, so its looking good for today
                      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
                        Class stuff!
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                        X