Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by popuptoaster View Post
    #

Its got a few gadgets in it but i've not found the button for that yet.
    You know you just jinxed yourself.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Had to take the missus out for a quick driving lesson as she'd never driven an auto, found a field and took the opportunity to shoot a few more pics, forgot i'd left the memory card stuck in the front of the PC so only got 4 pics before the memory filled up.

Comment

That's only 2. Just immagine how excited you'll be when you get it off road
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          That's only 2. Just immagine how excited you'll be when you get it off road

Not allowed to take it off road, she wont even let me take the new A/T's I bought for the Frontera off it and fit em on this. I think its a bit long for serious off roading anyway really, rear overhang looks a bit restrictive, I had trouble with our old mazda pickup for the same reasons and the Surf dont even benefit from an LSD.

My Vitara may be crappy, but it goes off road OK and only cost 100 quid so it dont matter what happens to it.

What i might do after our wedding in august is see if i can purchase a Surf Body, fit it on a 2wd Hilux pickup chassis and run it really low on some shiny wheels just to be different.

Comment

Working...
          X