First pics of our Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First pics of our Surf

Cant get it out and take any decent pictures until we have the insurance sorted out, heres a few teaser pics of the new toy.

Looks nice and clean - needs a coating of mud!
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Dont think she's gonna let me go anywhere it might get damaged while I have an old Vitara to abuse.

Comment

Where did you buy it? The reg looks familiar...
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

bought it from a guy local to us in Essex and he's had it a few years, saw it on the side of the road a few days ago, he had lots of interest, were even people turning up to look while we were paying for it, i dunno about values of these things, we paid 1450 for it which im happy with, its a 3 litre TD auto and it really clean underneath, everything works, its had three new tyres, recent service and seems to be in good nick, its got 140,000 on the clock but dont look like they've been hard miles.

Comment

Originally posted by popuptoaster View Post
            bought it from a guy local to us in Essex and he's had it a few years, saw it on the side of the road a few days ago, he had lots of interest, were even people turning up to look while we were paying for it, i dunno about values of these things, we paid 1450 for it which im happy with, its a 3 litre TD auto and it really clean underneath, everything works, its had three new tyres, recent service and seems to be in good nick, its got 140,000 on the clock but dont look like they've been hard miles.
            Do you live in Braintree?

Comment

Brentwood

Comment

Nice shiny truck. Would look good parked outside Sugar Hut.

Comment

We dont got anywhere near that place, used to drink in the Castle when it had sawdust floors and rows of bikes outside before it went all trendy.

Comment

Wow that is clean!!

Well done on finding a beaut
                    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Nice truck Martyn. If the mechanicals are as good as its outward appearance, then you've got a good buy....Cheers....Mick.
                      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by popuptoaster View Post
                        We dont got anywhere near that place, used to drink in the Castle when it had sawdust floors and rows of bikes outside before it went all trendy.
                        Used the Castle myself, years ago, remember when the bikers moved there from the Artichoke.

Comment

If the head is good, you have a decent truck.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Very tidy indeed!
                            More Lift.
                            More Tyres.
                            More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                              If the head is good, you have a decent truck.
                              #

Its got a few gadgets in it but i've not found the button for that yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X