Side stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side stickers

Hello, i have been looking for some stickers for the side of my truck and these are about the only ones around. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-large-SURF-...item230f7a7fd7
    I'm not really sure how good or easy they will be to fit.
    Has any one bought or fitted any? Or anyone found any others?
    Thanks
    Dazza
    Non consternationes.

Get in touch with Apache, he'll be able to sort you some out I'm sure. As for fitting..depends how capable you are at things like that..they're not even straight in the picture..lol

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
      they're not even straight in the picture..lol
      Oh dear, things like that drive me mad, look at the difference in spaces between door handles! Dear me
      www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

I wouldn't do them for £12.50 to be honest. What I'd make wouldn't buy me a pint!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Tbh i'd not even notice how poorly they were fitted in the pic. So as long as i do a better job they should look good.
          If you see a surf in yorkshire with wonky stickers that are full of bubbles, i'ts probably me!
          Non consternationes.

Comment

Surely with your user name you should be going for some retro name tints at the top of the windscreen rather than stickers on the side?

Comment

Only ever heard of people removing them if I am honest mate.

They look rotten IMHO
              Brian

Comment

I recently spent a whole day removing very similar ones from my truck!
                IMHO they look shat
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

IMHO Dazza can do what the hell he wants with his truck. He asked for advice on whether they are easy to fit or if there are any other options, not if you think they look cr@p.

Of course all the above is IMHO, IMHO.

I think they'd be a pain in the ass to fit tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                    Surely with your user name you should be going for some retro name tints at the top of the windscreen rather than stickers on the side?
                    Yea, along with furry dice, steering wheel cover and dodgy animal print seat covers

As for the comments about the stickers looking naff, any suggestions of any better ones?
                    Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
                      Yea, along with furry dice, steering wheel cover and dodgy animal print seat covers

As for the comments about the stickers looking naff, any suggestions of any better ones?
                      Generally speaking having no stickers seems to be the best look IMHO...

Comment

This is kind of where i'm aiming at, but it's not exactly how i want it!

Alan

Comment

Nice, i like the "british dirt" sticker on the rear side window. I'm guessing these would be custom made rather than off the shelf.
                          I think i shall have a good hunt around before i decide anything as i bet they are an absolute pain to remove.
                          Non consternationes.

Comment

Recent ones are easily removed but when the buggers have been on there 17 years they're a pain.
                            And yes the british dirt ones will be custom made to fit as will all the others eventually!!

www.british-dirt.co.uk

Alan

Comment

I always liked this...

Did some big 'Monster' ones for Mark
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X