No announcement yet.

Side stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope none of those ended up on a surf! "Racing" would be a bit of a stretch of the imagination for my old 2.4

Could you reproduce stickers from photo's? If i find any i could email you the pic for a price?
    Last edited by dazandcaz; 8 April 2011, 07:50.
    Non consternationes.

Comment

From photos, generally no. These are cut vinyl, and lots of detail doesn't tranlate well to vinyl. Also, if there's a lot of work involved producing a file to cut from, costs go up.

What I usually suggest is find simple graphics on the web, preferably in some sort of vector format. This is a good place to start. I can then cut from them directly rather than spending ages tidying up / converting jpegs.

Re the Javelina ones. They're an offroad motorbike racing team, and I found some pics of their support trucks (Hilux's) with the graphics on. Looked pretty cool!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Thanks for the advice, i'll have a good look around and see if i can find something i really like with a nice clean image. I can see many hours of internet searching looming!
        Non consternationes.

Comment

It's the fecin south east england dirt, there is nothing british about it.
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            It's the fecin south east england dirt, there is nothing british about it.
            put a different record on Brian. !
            www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
              put a different record on Brian. !
              Put a different venue on

Please
              Brian

Comment

Working...
              X