No announcement yet.

Asda rip off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For so little water there is a surprising amount of fishing going on here.
    Brian

Comment

havent stayed in scotland for about 30 years but why don't you drink the stuff from the tap - tastes the same without the posh label and its free

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
          havent stayed in scotland for about 30 years but why don't you drink the stuff from the tap - tastes the same without the posh label and its free
          Not in Pitlochry - it's brown.

Although, being English, the taps refused to dispense any water because locals might not get any later in the day. I would hate to think I caused the financial collapse in Pitlochry by putting foreign money in their tills, and to this end, they do their best to deter custom from sassenachs in a manner that would make the League of Gentlemen smile!
          Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            A litre of San Pellegrino (sparkling) was £1.32 in Asda today.

I didn't buy any...
            My local & most excellent coffee shop sells that brand @ £2.85 for a 500ml bottle! Raped from behind comes to mind for anybody that buys it. Cappuccinos are A1 mind you.........and cheaper.

Comment

That's not the point, I shouldn't have to worry about cost!

Plus, I don't like plain water, needs to have bubbles (not the monkey), whisky or have been converted into beer...
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

The orange, blood orange and lemon versions are looooooovley...
                .... Which was nice.

Comment

That's not the point, I shouldn't have to worry about cost!

Plus, I don't like plain water, needs to have bubbles (not the monkey), whisky or have been converted into beer...
                  My preference is for the Glenfiddich 50 year old.

Comment

Although due to the failure of the government and society in general I can't buy it more than once a month or so.

Comment

"Feeding the Trolls". This is when people say stuff that they know will prompt someone to respond with a trolled reply and/or replying to comments that are blatantly from a troll. This is especially true when a troll first makes his comment/reply, and (usually many) people respond, either trying to correct the troll, or express anger at the statement. At that point, the trolling was successful and he has been fed. When encouraged by success and feeding, trolls often return.

Comment

No Trolls here, although I do have long hair.
                        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

We were sat at traffic lights in Worcester on Sunday, when Vicki (who's pretty blind without her glasses) says "Troll House... I wonder why its called that?"

"That'll be 'Toll House' dear..."
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
                            "Feeding the Trolls". This is when people say stuff that they know will prompt someone to respond with a trolled reply and/or replying to comments that are blatantly from a troll. This is especially true when a troll first makes his comment/reply, and (usually many) people respond, either trying to correct the troll, or express anger at the statement. At that point, the trolling was successful and he has been fed. When encouraged by success and feeding, trolls often return.
                            Parody - the literary or rhetoric tool of ridicule by overstated imitation in order to expose fallacy.

Comment

No Trolls here, although I do have long hair.
                              me too

and yes 50 year old glenfiddich is one of the best uses of fresh spring water ever

Comment

me too

and yes 50 year old glenfiddich is one of the best uses of fresh spring water ever
                                Have you had it? Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                                X