wheel holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel holder

I want to take the wheel off the back of my BEAST and put it under the car does anybody know where to get a holder and how to fit it?
    P.S cheers for all the help on the air con pipe
    [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]MMMMMmmmmm 4x4[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Originally posted by McWibble
    I want to take the wheel off the back of my BEAST and put it under the car does anybody know where to get a holder and how to fit it?
    P.S cheers for all the help on the air con pipe
    Why???
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Im starting my own buisness and im smothing the body and putting on 22 or 24 inch wheels on and some air suspention so its a bit of a show car. I just got my window tints done
      [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]MMMMMmmmmm 4x4[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by McWibble
        Im starting my own buisness and im smothing the body and putting on 22 or 24 inch wheels on and some air suspention so its a bit of a show car. I just got my window tints done
        Taking it off ain't really going to be a problem. Providing you are capable of welding or have access to someone who can weld you should be able to either obtain or fabricate something to house a winder. There are various vehicles which have rear wind down mechs for the spare.
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
          Taking it off ain't really going to be a problem. Providing you are capable of welding or have access to someone who can weld you should be able to either obtain or fabricate something to house a winder. There are various vehicles which have rear wind down mechs for the spare.
          Have a word with Bob (HILUX), he'll have one for sure, just bolts up to holes in the chassis that are already drilled. I'm sure Bob will let you take one off his hands for the small matter of a few folding royal familes.

Cheers

Comment

Will do. Im away now for a 7 and a bit hour drive down to Spalding for a wedding so ill be back soonish

BYE

Comment

Working...
            X