Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wheels! Oooh yeah!

Hope you all approve

Need to lift the body a couple of inches as the fronts rub on the arch at full lock. Hopefully should get that done in the next couple of weeks. I should have taken the pics before I threw the old wheels in the back - it looks a little saggy in the rear now...

Who needs a banging stereo system when you got mud tyres! People can hear me coming from miles away lol
    Attached Files

Nice.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hi Carl I see that you got those wheels, then. It looks fantastic, especially with a matching spare. More pics after the body lift, please....Cheers....Mick.....B TW, heres mine.
      Attached Files
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Like em mate looks nice
        Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

A refreshing change to see people keeping their trucks nice and clean. Well done, keep it up.

Nice wheels Bimmerman, I fitted a sound system under my bonnet with a 3" 'speaker' poking through the rear bumper.

Comment

Have a try of this.
            I did it on my 2nd gen and it worked a treat.
            Take your original centre caps and bend the sprung metal strip till they fit into the "holes" in the new wheels. You also have to cut off the plastic bits that protrude out the back of the caps.
            I'll see if I can find a picture.
            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              A refreshing change to see people keeping their trucks nice and clean. Well done, keep it up.

Nice wheels Bimmerman, I fitted a sound system under my bonnet with a 3" 'speaker' poking through the rear bumper.
              Haha! I only just got this I want one of them sound systems too, but I think I might have to wait a while for the bank bank balance to recover first :P

As for being clean, I haven't actually washed it since I bought it a month or so ago - it's just been so dry there hasn't been any mud to get dirty in. Winter is on its way though - then the real fun starts

Originally posted by MWS View Post
              Hi Carl I see that you got those wheels, then. It looks fantastic, especially with a matching spare. More pics after the body lift, please....Cheers....Mick.....B TW, heres mine.
              Body lift might have to wait a while unfortunately. I'm a bit strapped for cash now, and I'm scared of doing it myself - had all sorts of problems doing my old v6 auto surf, which as far as I understand is easier to do than my 3L manual... Liking your truck btw

Comment

Working...
              X