Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flux renewal

Hi all,
    just had an email from Adrien flux with my surf renewal invite. I have been with them for a couple of years now, and have my 2.7 petrol Hilux (My truck details are on the left) covered fully comp. Was expecting the premium to rocked to an extortionate rate this time, but was a bit surprised. last years renewal was £258, including £25 issue fee fully comp. This years renewal is £275.25 fully comp, included issue fee up a fiver to £30. Total increase of just £17.25. Was expecting £300+ renewal quote from Flux. I think I might go for it as I doubt other quotes will beat that judging by the way big hikes are going on premiums at the moment. What do you guys think?
    Over to you mates................

Stewart

Originally posted by night trunker View Post
    Hi all,
    just had an email from Adrien flux with my surf renewal invite. I have been with them for a couple of years now, and have my 2.7 petrol Hilux (My truck details are on the left) covered fully comp. Was expecting the premium to rocked to an extortionate rate this time, but was a bit surprised. last years renewal was £258, including £25 issue fee fully comp. This years renewal is £275.25 fully comp, included issue fee up a fiver to £30. Total increase of just £17.25. Was expecting £300+ renewal quote from Flux. I think I might go for it as I doubt other quotes will beat that judging by the way big hikes are going on premiums at the moment. What do you guys think?
    Over to you mates................

Stewart
    If you have a good quote, then bandy it around. Someone will probably offer to better it. When they do go back to AF (assuming you are happy with them, and tell them that you have had a better offer which you want them to match). Worth doing every year - all these companies make their money by giving good introductory rates and then banking on people being too lazy to change...

Comment

Ooooh, hello to another 2.7 owner. That makes 3 or 4 of us
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        That'll be 4 or 5 come Monday! With AF myself, not had any problems and always reasonably priced!
        Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker View Post
          That'll be 4 or 5 come Monday! With AF myself, not had any problems and always reasonably priced!
          OOOO....im all excited.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            OOOO....im all excited.
            You're excited!
            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

not alone

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Hi Apache, nice to know that I am not the only 2.7 petrol owner here. I know they are rare compared to all the diesels everywhere, but had a 3.1 TD trooper before the surf and like the hilux much better. I did not know anything about surfs before getting mine. I did want a diesel, but brought the ssr-x petrol as it was a good part exchange deal. On the insurance side, have been phoning and netting around but only getting silly money quotes so far. Looks like Flux gets my business at the moment.
              Cheers for the reply's every one!

Stewart.......

Comment

Working...
              X