Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtnTJ6EsSSQ

Nice one! Would you polish it? or take it offroad?
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Yes.

Comment

i wouldn't go there - i saw giants hiding in the bushes

Comment

Where's the mud?

They are great, good find. If only I had more time......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            Where's the mud?

They are great, good find. If only I had more time......

Just for you.....
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKJiYZWNi9E

Comment

Better flex than my 2.4 too!

Comment

lol, cheers.

hey, while you're 'here', I've used up all mine and Stormys stock of Surf Autoboxes, might need another one soon, do you have any that havn't been taken apart to make Lexurfs?

Comment

lol, cheers.

hey, while you're 'here', I've used up all mine and Stormys stock of Surf Autoboxes, might need another one soon, do you have any that havn't been taken apart to make Lexurfs?

I have two here that have been stood on end out in the rain for a few months and are looking more like scrap, I wouldn't think they were fit for use now,
                  there's one still in Henry's truck though.
                  I don't use them for the conversions anyway. Is there any parts in particular you wanted? Maybe Henry could drop his old one off at yours on his way home at the end of April-ish?

Comment

Got another truck that's been run dry and now slips in gear, to save people money it cheaper to just swap a good working one in, rather than try and rebuild one.

H's one would be handy if its complete. I never got that involved in the tech side of Lexurf swaps cos if anyone wanted one would send them to you but thought you needed the tailshaft and some gubbings out of the box to make the t/case fit the Lexus box.

I used to strip old gearboxes down and send the tailshaft bits to LAS when they tried the swap so assumed you did the same from peoples trucks.

I do get through a reasonable amount of solonoids though, if you feel like taking them out, or seeing as they are £80 a pop from Toyota could come and get them and still save money! Still some a couple left ATM.

Comment

H's one would be handy if its complete. I never got that involved in the tech side of Lexurf swaps cos if anyone wanted one would send them to you but thought you needed the tailshaft and some gubbings out of the box to make the t/case fit the Lexus box.
                      I assume the 'box is fine, it's just the head thats gubbed on his truck.
                      I used to strip old gearboxes down and send the tailshaft bits to LAS when they tried the swap so assumed you did the same from peoples trucks.
                      Nope, I just chop the end off the Lex tailshaft, modify and re-fit the speed sensor pick up and bolt the T/case on the back, the V8 and trans is all Lexus.
                      I can save the solenoids no problem.

Comment

Great, I'll have to come and visit and collect all this stuff you've been saving for me!

Comment

I'm happy to drop stuff off when I come through Tony.

Comment

Great, I'll have to come and visit and collect all this stuff you've been saving for me!

I'm picking the new one up from Bristol on Monday, I could swing by Bushy's on my way back if it helps? Where in South Wales is he?
                            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Working...
                            X