Fleabay bull bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleabay bull bar

Won a great bull bar for the 3rd gen for a mere £31. Traveled 190 miles round trip to get it and while i was there the guy ask`s me if i want to buy a service kit for it too for just £20. Great i thought he even had receipts for it so i gave them a scan before i parted with the ready`s and there in nice big letters was KZN130
    "This isn`t off the same third gen the bullbar came off is it" i said with a sinking feeling. "Yes" was the reply
    Need i say more except Has anyone ever tried fitting a second gen bullbar to a third gen ?
    On the up side, the truck done the journey no prob`s at all and it was a nice drive, only used half a tank going by the mickey mouse fuel gauge

FFS

Comment

Caveat emptor.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

That's the sort of thing that happens to me.

You just have to say 'Jebiga'

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
          Caveat emptor.
          Yeah i seen that star trek too, he didn`t look like a ferengi tho

Originally posted by slobodan View Post

You just have to say 'Jebiga'

Jebiga just doesn`t have the same feeling behind it
          Sayings like "jebinga you" or "jebinga off" just wouldn`t have the same effect
          and as for a lady giving it "jebinga me"

Comment

Is your bull bar one that goes round the lights as well or is it just an A bar? I have a 2nd gen & am looking for a high A bar..... If you're interested in selling it on of course. I'll be down your way in a fortnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc B View Post
              Is your bull bar one that goes round the lights as well or is it just an A bar? I have a 2nd gen & am looking for a high A bar..... If you're interested in selling it on of course. I'll be down your way in a fortnight.
              It goes round the light`s. I`m going to check out the possibility of fitting it at the weekend, if its not possible i`ll put it in the bits for sale section.

Comment

re

You should be able to sell it on no probs, bull bars and A Bars are like hen's teeth now mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc B View Post
                  Doc there are a couple of these high A Bars on ebay under the Hilux parts.I spotted them on there just now.Just mention incase S C manages to fit the one he bought
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Couple of cheap one`s
                    Here
                    Here
                    And Here
                    Beware of sellers who dont know what gen is what tho

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
                      Couple of cheap one`s
                      Here
                      Here
                      And Here
                      Beware of sellers who dont know what gen is what tho
                      The 3rd one you've listed is for a new shape Hilux truck, 2005 model.

BTW have a look at this, I'm sure it's a 2nd gen bull bar fitted to a 3rd gen. It's very like the bull bar I had on my 2nd gen.
                      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                      X