Drawings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawings

Just trying this so ignore me, ok they loaded alright so you can stop ignoreing me, i've been messing about redoing my wiring diags and thought i'd stick em on in case there of any help to others, they aint proper diags but it's how i can understand em, i did try doing them on a word doc but dont know how to draw shapes etc so wot i did was take some pic of some white paper, kept doing it till i got a nice white background and then did the drawings useing the photo thing where you can add lines/text etc to pics,
    im gradually rewiring all the stuff i ripped out and these are easier to follow than the hand drawings i had,
    hope they make sense and will help someone,
    the back-up fans and pump looks a right bugger but you can adapt it to just run the original fan (2.4's) also the air comp is shown piped to the side step i'm gonna do but again you can just run air line for the tyres or air horns etc,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by POPEYE; 27 March 2011, 20:01.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Excellent, nice work, saving that for future use espesially the Air Comp .
    Neal

Comment

Nice work old chap...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Really well done, thanks.

Comment

Nice work Ian, must have taken you a fair bit of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
            Nice work Ian, must have taken you a fair bit of time.
            Aye Dave it did a bit, you have to do it with the mouse but at least theres an erazer thing so you can rub out any mistakes,
            now i need a drawing for wiring up an "amp"

I should add that i owe the use of a 5 pin crossover relay to run stuff from thermo switches to MaTTF (silly boy got his arse banned from here) another old member from New Zealand (Simon O) also did a lot of work on getting round the arse way the engine fan cut-in sensor works but he didn't completly solve the prob i think
            a simple solution to make the fan run when you want it to is to fit a "on/off" type switch in the sensor line, sp breaking the circuit starts the fan but i had to be awkward and want it auto and manual
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i think those drawings should be made into a sticky so they are easily available and that this thread don't get lost
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
              X