camo paint pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camo Paint

I think I will paint my truck like that,but then I would never find it in the garden

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      OK, sway me. Why do you use it?
      Because i like it, plain and simple, just something i've always liked the look of, i know it's not everyone's cup of tea, neither is mat black or bubble gum pink but people still use these, i also like the army trucks, can't afford on so do the best i can to make my truck original and the way i like it. after all i'm the one that's got to drive it lol.

I'd be the first to admit that some camo paint jobs do like a pile of shit, they just grab a couple of cans, spray it on any old how and think it's camo, i plan mine out so it looks right and use the correct colors.

Comment

Best camo's are the panel covers used by car designers to disguise the lines of a new model.I was at Aston Martin Gaydon and saw a new marque being driven around, well more precisely, I saw a convoluted shape with diminishing stripes all over it to disrupt the actual body lines. A million times more effective than splodges...
        But would be fecking obvious in the jungle...
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Camo paint

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post
          Because i like it, plain and simple, just something i've always liked the look of, i know it's not everyone's cup of tea, neither is mat black or bubble gum pink but people still use these, i also like the army trucks, can't afford on so do the best i can to make my truck original and the way i like it. after all i'm the one that's got to drive it lol.

I'd be the first to admit that some camo paint jobs do like a pile of shit, they just grab a couple of cans, spray it on any old how and think it's camo, i plan mine out so it looks right and use the correct colors.
          Rob,doesnt matter what anyone thinks,its your motor,you do with it what ever you want,and YA SUCKS BOO to anyone that disagrees with you !!

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
            Rob,doesnt matter what anyone thinks,its your motor,you do with it what ever you want,and YA SUCKS BOO to anyone that disagrees with you !!
            think that's what i said lol, i've never driven or riden anything factory standard, it's just me i love to customise lol, done bikes, cars, trucks, even when i was a kid i got given one of the old chopper pushbikes, first think i did was rip of the forks and fit the front end from a moped, i was the only kid with a chopper bike that had telescopic forks and a working speedo lol, was a bitch to peddle though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
              Best camo's are the panel covers used by car designers to disguise the lines of a new model.I was at Aston Martin Gaydon and saw a new marque being driven around, well more precisely, I saw a convoluted shape with diminishing stripes all over it to disrupt the actual body lines. A million times more effective than splodges...
              But would be fecking obvious in the jungle...

Any car would look conspicuous in a jungle, no mater what colour it was.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Any car would look conspicuous in a jungle, no mater
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  Any car would look conspicuous in a jungle, no mater what colour it was.
                  I know a joke about that

Comment

got some gingham camo for when your hiding in someone`s kitchen. get it here gratis
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X