New sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sections

Koi and I decided it would be good to re-organise things a bit and add a new separate section.

Therefore you will see that Dealer experience and gear reviews is now dealer experience only and there is a complete new section for gear reviews. This is split into sections for tyres and general accessories.

Post any of you reviews about things you have bought in these two sections. As tyres tend to get asked about quite a bit, this is why it has it's own section. This will enable newbies to quickly find info that may be usefull before they go out and part with large quantities of money for new tyres, bling bling accessories and off road gear.

Cheers

Originally posted by lucky
    Koi and I decided it would be good to re-organise things a bit and add a new separate section.

Therefore you will see that Dealer experience and gear reviews is now dealer experience only and there is a complete new section for gear reviews. This is split into sections for tyres and general accessories.

Post any of you reviews about things you have bought in these two sections. As tyres tend to get asked about quite a bit, this is why it has it's own section. This will enable newbies to quickly find info that may be usefull before they go out and part with large quantities of money for new tyres, bling bling accessories and off road gear.

Cheers
    Twas an idea Pm'd to me by BAW, so can't really say I thought of it.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Working...
    X