Stormys Old Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormys Old Surf

Back on EBay. High on price, low on presentation, you'd have thought a trader would have put more effort into an ad!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    Back on EBay. High on price, low on presentation, you'd have thought a trader would have put more effort into an ad!
    Especially if he wants seven grand for it.

Comment

I went to look at a 1996 Gen 3 advertised for £3999 at this dealer last July. The car was described in glowing terms but when I got there it was grubby inside and out, various bits were missing or didn't work.
      The dealer got quite agressive when I pointed out the faults and told me to sod off and not come back (or words to that effect) when I offered £3000 for the truck. He was still advertising it 5 months later.
      I would recommend that nobody goes near the garage.

Comment

7k???

Mine has just gone up to 9k then!

Comment

I've been there too. Everything was low quality and needed a wash. If the dealer can't be arsed, nor can I...

Comment

I can't believe he wants that price for it.
            That's in the same condition as it left here in.
            At least when i did advertise it it was washed and cleaned
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I wonder if he will let the RAC inspect this one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Focus-BUN...Automobiles_UK

Looks like he's selling up. Business no good? Not surprised at those prices!
              Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

It is a nice location but I wouldn't have thought the bungalow + non-functioning petrol station was worth anything like £600k

Comment

Originally posted by markp2 View Post
                  I went to look at a 1996 Gen 3 advertised for £3999 at this dealer last July. The car was described in glowing terms but when I got there it was grubby inside and out, various bits were missing or didn't work.
                  The dealer got quite agressive when I pointed out the faults and told me to sod off and not come back (or words to that effect) when I offered £3000 for the truck. He was still advertising it 5 months later.
                  I would recommend that nobody goes near the garage.
                  Sounds like a nice guy, put it in the dealer experiences section so everyone knows

Comment

Working...
                  X