Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mumble, mumble, winge, moan

I am getting depressed,

I have not seen Surf mates for months, missed Uxbridge, very annoyed now.

Been working away (And far too hard - unlike last year)

Have moved house - stress, can't find !!!!e, don't seem to have as many orifices to store stuff as we did in the smaller house so now any spare moment I don't really have is taken looking for furniture. The house is in perfect decoration order but of course it is the wrong shade of neutral so I have the painting to look forward to.

Due to changes in the Building Regulations it is now going to cost me another £2000 I didn't have to make sure that I am up to standard and to top all of that I had to go back to college which cost me £500 and a grand in lost working time and I have to take an exam tomorrow night that I haven't had the time to revise for.

!!!! me I need a holiday.

At least my Surf is great!

Rant over, needed to get that off my chest.

R.
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Originally posted by rich
    I am getting depressed,

I have not seen Surf mates for months, missed Uxbridge, very annoyed now.

Been working away (And far too hard - unlike last year)

Have moved house - stress, can't find !!!!e, don't seem to have as many orifices to store stuff as we did in the smaller house so now any spare moment I don't really have is taken looking for furniture. The house is in perfect decoration order but of course it is the wrong shade of neutral so I have the painting to look forward to.

Due to changes in the Building Regulations it is now going to cost me another £2000 I didn't have to make sure that I am up to standard and to top all of that I had to go back to college which cost me £500 and a grand in lost working time and I have to take an exam tomorrow night that I haven't had the time to revise for.

!!!! me I need a holiday.

At least my Surf is great!

Rant over, needed to get that off my chest.

R.
    Never mind mate, it could be raining.

Comment

Working...
    X