Hows about another show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows about another show.

Great to meet everyone who came to say hullo at my stall at the Uxbridge Show and thanks Koi for bringing me my plate of Barbecue food. Really enjoyed it. There is another show being held by the Rotary Club of Reading Abbey. Its being held at White house Farm, Spencers Wood, Swallowfield By Pass A33 near Reading. Seemingly there will be over 400 cars on show plus 10,000 visitors last year. You can also go into the Reading Agricultural show and main Reading Festival of Motoring. Sounds like plenty to do there. All profit of course goes to Charity.
    Call Dennis Jones on 01491 672339 if someone wants to organise. I may have my Fuel Cat stand there. Not sure as yet.
    Once again great to meet usually faceless people.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Reading Festival of Motoring

This is usually a good show. I've taken the Beauford there for the last few years. There is plenty to entertain the whole family what with all the cars, trucks and military vehicles as well as the Agricultural show on the same site.
    Well worth a visit - I'm happy to take the Beauford and the Surf this year to support a club stand.
    Any one else up for it?
    Keith

Comment

when?

when is it??

Comment

It's Sunday & Monday - August 29th & 30th,

Unfortunately we cannot make it, taking the kids to the Medieval Festival at Hurstmonceux Castle and doing the big bank holiday market at the racecourse in Brighton.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Reading Festival of Motoring

Good news Trev - the Festival of Motoring is on Sunday 5th September 2004
          I know this for sure because I have the entry form in front of me!
          So you'll be able to come after all!!
          Keith

Comment

Originally posted by s2-wolf
            Good news Trev - the Festival of Motoring is on Sunday 5th September 2004
            I know this for sure because I have the entry form in front of me!
            So you'll be able to come after all!!
            I might be able to make it, but if I can I will be POOR company - Penny (UDPenny) and the kids fly back to Missouri on the 4th

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

have to lock yer wheels on if it's in reading!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
              X