No announcement yet.

I love it when this happens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatman showed remarkable constraint considering.

Comment

Bet skinny guy`s mate who was looking as if he was going to join in at the end thought "thank god" when that girl got in his way

Comment

FAF !

Similar happened at my kids school - class bully started on class geek, geek told him to stop ...

Went on for about 5 minutes then geek kicks shit out of bully - turns out geek had a black belt in Tae Kwon Do !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Youtube has now removed the clip as it breached their policy! There's far worse on there than some little sh!t getting his comeuppance!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

FAF !

Similar happened at my kids school - class bully started on class geek, geek told him to stop ...

Went on for about 5 minutes then geek kicks shit out of bully - turns out geek had a black belt in Tae Kwon Do !

There was a story in the paper a few years ago, one or both of the Gallagher brothers (Oasis) started on a computer geek in a bar - turned out the geek was black belt and kicked crap out of him
            “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Some silly drunken man decided to run accross a main road, jump on me & knock me to the floor when I was on my way home one night, about six or so years ago. He had been shouting abuse at first then just decided to come over & try punching my lights out. I on the other hand, hadn't been drinking.

He got his ar*e handed to him on a plate in no uncertain terms & ran away rather rapidly!! Hopefully he'll think twice before trying that on a woman again!! ###### numpty!

I don't like to get to the point of physical violence and would much rather walk away, but by 'eck I'll defend myself to the max if needed!! If they really wanna take the risk then they can take the consequences too!
              It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

It's always made me laugh that drunks decide to pick fights with someone who isn't drunk. It's only ever going one way.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I think this could be relevant.

Apology sought
                  Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Video lives and is still funny.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2011/0...nse-to-bullies
                    Brian

Comment

Comment

I think the girl stepping in saved the other guy from a beating.

ACA has a special Sunday night program about this at 6.30 PM our time. Maybe you can see it online.

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/

Nev

Comment

I saw it was in St Marys. I worked there for a couple of years and, by god, it's a rough old place. Good on the big boy for standing up.

Comment

Do you notice the other lad...he was like the little boys back up. The girl pushes him away at the end.
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Check out the caped crusader in this one. Found this link whilst watching Casey do his impression of the 'Undertaker'.

Comment

Working...
                              X