• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it when this happens.

Little sh1t gets it handed to him.

Clickety
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I did a similar thing to a guy during a fight when I was in my early teens. He was getting the better of me, so I picked him up, turned him upside down and dropped him on his head.

It was the end of the fight, the end of my fighting days and the beginning of my reputation as a nutter.

It was the end of the fight because he was out cold for about 5 minutes and the end of my fighting days because I thought I'd killed him!
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Hell yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          I did a similar thing to a guy during a fight when I was in my early teens. He was getting the better of me, so I picked him up, turned him upside down and dropped him on his head.

It was the end of the fight, the end of my fighting days and the beginning of my reputation as a nutter.

It was the end of the fight because he was out cold for about 5 minutes and the end of my fighting days because I thought I'd killed him!
          I will never say "I see you Jimmy" again.

Comment

I saw this last wk, dunno if it was a post on here or FB but, anything to do with bullying... Aaarrrggghhhhhhh I would pick him baxk up n knock him out myself the little tw4t..

Makes me so mad
            www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

That's pretty funny
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Good result for the big lad, but you've got to question the sanity of a 3 stone puney weakling against him - just look at the size difference!!!

little tw@t did get what he deserved though!

On a slightly different note, my mrs "thinks" she heard on jeremy vine show that the bullied lad is getting done for assault or something. where's the justice in that?
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  That's pretty funny
                  No that's fucin hilarious mate. Big lad was taken for a soft touch and clearly had, had enough.
                  Brian

Comment

Ha Ha Ha! Little sh*t didn't know what had hit him after that. Deserved it Big time.

Comment

Ha ha ha, thinking he was clever in front of his mates, hope he broke something the little C**T.
                      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

comeuppance

I would love to know what happened next/later ???

Its a bit like the last scene on " BAD SANTA" ho ho ho

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

Thought it was just me, thanks for sharing; only difference was the guy was picking on my younger sister... I kinda saw red.

ermmm

I'll get me coat

peace
                          cal
                          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Yeah, I once did that to my sister.
                            Feel good don't it?

Comment

Nice to see the little sod get his come-upance, i got the cane at school for standing up to a bully, teacher didn't see him try to knee me but the fecker saw me head butt the kid, he'd been asking for it and he got it never come near me again tho
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                              X