coil spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
    Did you ask first before opening the door.

Here they come.
    ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6j5okXJZA8

??

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      If you have access to a lathe the drawings are here .....

http://daemon4x4.org/portal/downloads.php?dcid=13

Does the GGT know you're inviting your friends round for tea ?

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by geordie john View Post
        that sounds spot on mark, the truck has roughtrax + 2"springs and desert fox +2" shocks but i think it needs a touch more height on rear end, so thought i,d go down this road, i have no idea what they are worth either mark as i said i was trying to find a supplier to get an idea, did the lc springs lift it more than it was with coil spacers and did you have stock springs or aftermarket ones, think of a price inc postage and we,ll take it from there mark, what did the lc spring cost you and from where,
        regards john
        I have no idea what springs were on the truck before,but I assume that they were original and shagged items. I did pose a question about "standard ride height",but did'nt really get an answer. With the spacers and the old springs it was sitting at 10.5" rim top to wheel arch,and now it's 14" The ride is very firm,but I carry a boot load of tools and shit around all the time,and its my work "donkey" so its not a problem for me.
        I bought these springs from Milners as per Yoshie's Recco; on another post,and they cost me about £80 delivered I think!

Here are a cople of pictures of them and the spring assisters that were fitted as well!! They actually measure up at 37mm(about 1.5").

Regards

Mark

Comment

That top pic looks like it could be a pair of my alloy coil spring spacers and the bottom pic is a pair of neopreane coil spacers.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            That top pic looks like it could be a pair of my alloy coil spring spacers and the bottom pic is a pair of neopreane coil spacers.
            I hope they are "yours" because they are ###### well made,they fit perfectly,one inside each other,and I weighed them for an indication of postage costs and there's only 3g between them,and thats probably the dirt

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Did you ask first before opening the door.

Here they come.
              The information is public ...... if idiots post over there they do so at their own risk

Oh and stein if you read this there is a thread over there after you
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
              X