Lifted 3rd gen today, Some Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    how did you get on with the steering column.????
    Fitted a 50mm spacer and no rubbing at all on the exhaust. However, the steering is catching on something, there is a little resistance at certain points , then you get past it and then you get the same resistance after 1 complete revolution of the steering wheel. I'm wondering if my spacer being 50mm, and the shaft not actually being vertical ( there for gap caused by lift would be less than 50mm) has ment the steering shaft has been pushed up into the cab and now rubbing on something. That's my conclusion at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt.n.p View Post
      Fitted a 50mm spacer and no rubbing at all on the exhaust. However, the steering is catching on something, there is a little resistance at certain points , then you get past it and then you get the same resistance after 1 complete revolution of the steering wheel. I'm wondering if my spacer being 50mm, and the shaft not actually being vertical ( there for gap caused by lift would be less than 50mm) has ment the steering shaft has been pushed up into the cab and now rubbing on something. That's my conclusion at the moment.
      ?????
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        just adjust the rod underneath.
        Didn't know you could
        I'll have a look

Thanks
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
        X