ls400 arives tommorow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ls400 arives tommorow

the lad that has bought my old astra trackday shell is collecting my ls400 on the way down.

sooooo should have everything to start the conversion by tommorow afternoon

Mwuhahahahah!

I hope you've been doing a lot of research!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Mwuhahahahah!

I hope you've been doing a lot of research!
      Yep grinder check, welder check, and I know which 7 wires to get it running

Piece of cake lol

Comment

Originally posted by sbd16v View Post
        Yep grinder check, welder check, and I know which 7 wires to get it running

Piece of cake lol
        And don't forget the 40-50 that will stop it.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

its a little more technical than that as you will find out! but to give some light hearted advice! according to one of the aussies on lextreme the hardest things about the conversion is where to put the ECU! so its not in the way!
          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            thats about right - and i've had a play with most of them -

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
              its a little more technical than that as you will find out! but to give some light hearted advice! according to one of the aussies on lextreme the hardest things about the conversion is where to put the ECU! so its not in the way!
              ill.just have to cross my fingers a lot lol

Comment

are they a stop by wire then
                JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Might be able to 'offer' mine up at wkend hopefully get the axle tabbed up this wk

Tabbed..fecking iPad. Fabbed, fabbed..!!

Comment

the lad that has bought my old astra trackday shell is collecting my ls400 on the way down.

sooooo should have everything to start the conversion by tommorow afternoon

Is it in yet?

Katie said to Peter.

Comment

Is it in yet?

Katie said to Peter.

no i wish lol got a few jobs to finish before i can start half way thought converting a mates corsa turbo to omex mapable managment, once i have finished building the loom and got it running ill start on the hilux

just reading more and more info on the conversion for the moment

lexus is here thou and ive had it running and all seams good on that front

Comment

no i wish lol got a few jobs to finish before i can start half way thought converting a mates corsa turbo to omex mapable managment, once i have finished building the loom and got it running ill start on the hilux

just reading more and more info on the conversion for the moment

lexus is here thou and ive had it running and all seams good on that front

If you haven't got a plug-in scanner, you can check for any fault codes stored in the ECU the same procedure as the Surf.

Comment

If you haven't got a plug-in scanner, you can check for any fault codes stored in the ECU the same procedure as the Surf.
                          i dont know how you do it on a surf tbh i can tell you on a vauxhall as thats what i have been playing with for the past 10 years

can you get the ecu to self diagnose and flash the engine managnent light?

Comment

i dont know how you do it on a surf tbh i can tell you on a vauxhall as thats what i have been playing with for the past 10 years

can you get the ecu to self diagnose and flash the engine managnent light?
                            Yes, type diagnostics into the search box, you'll find the 'how to' there somewhere.
                            Found it.......
                            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....16&postcount=2
                            http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/intro/codereading.html
                            Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 11 March 2011, 17:57.

Comment

Working...
                            X