No announcement yet.

Adrian Fux, yes i did spell it right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, seems to be about right for flux mentality, a lot of people are saying Sureterm are good, i'll give them a try.

http://www.sureterm.com/4x4-insurance/

Comment

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post
      Yeah, seems to be about right for flux mentality, a lot of people are saying Sureterm are good, i'll give them a try.

http://www.sureterm.com/4x4-insurance/
      I live about 7 miles from his Mansion and I would not go within a million miles from him. He is a total ripp off !

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
        I live about 7 miles from his Mansion and I would not go within a million miles from him. He is a total ripp off !

Sureterm qoutes online are shit lol

Insurer 1: AVIVA Premium: £645.35
        Insurer 2: SABRE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITE Premium: £1,015.00
        Insurer 3: Sabre 7.5% FC Premium: £1,015.00

48 years old, never had to claim for anything, no convictions, never had a speeding ticket, 6 years NCD, bog standard Hilux Surf, fitted with Lazerline imobilser, parked off road.

Comment

LOL. Ironically for this thread, A Flux beat all quotes this year for our Surf, Scooby and the Westfield, nothing was over £200 fully comp. Only Lindas new dog van is insured elsewhere.

Have always been with A-Plan till last renewal.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Cheap insurance

Try sureterm,I now pay less than half (£200) I did with Auto Trader,they wanted £418 this year,Alan

Comment

Insurance is a LOTTERY - it all depends on which individual you talk to ...

The ONLY way to get cheap insurance is to ring round all of the brokers every year - with the Fawcus I start by getting a quote from confused.com and use that as a start point with the Surf I get a quote from Swinton and use that when I do the rounds

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

On a slightly different note !
                About 2 weeks ago I went on line to get an Insurance quote for me Trike (filled in the Trike Page) 2 minutes later they rang me back (by the way my on line quote was £129 for a bike, go figure !!) "would you like to renew now ? and is £220 the only Quote yo have" ?
                What & No ("Not at that price & my Insurance isn't due till 4 March ")
                A couple O' days later I had a phone call from a nice young lady at AF with a renewed quote of £182 n "would I like to renew now", I replied "NO I'm checking the market atmo"
                Sorry for the long winded saga but the info may be helpful to others ....
                n NO I won't be going with Flux !!

Jess
                Cos it was recommended by a Disability Doctor, nearly 10 years of Surfs !!
                "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

At least you got a quote from them, I spent half an hour on the phone to them when I wanted a quote in February. They said they'll check everything and get back to me with a price. Waited in all day for a phone call, started getting late so I rang them back, they said cause they couldn't beat my other quotes they didn't bother ringing back.
                  Still better than the muppets at Aplan though, they spent 10 minutes trying to convince me my other quotes were wrong or I must have told the other companies the wrong details to get a price that low (460 quid don't feel very low though).

Comment

funnily enough when i had my galant 2.5v6 sport before the lux the police where running operation nemisis in the hull area i got pulled in and they checked all my docs mot, tax and insurance i was with a flux turns out the year i was with them i wasnt actualy insured the company they put me with went broke but never informed anyone that happend despite me having an in date certificate of insurance from them it was not valid outcome car impounded and a lot of hassle till i could get a valid insurance certificate. im now with direct line and never had an issue with them in over 8 years+
                    UBIQUE

Comment

Further proof that it's the nut on the butt ...

Both the Fawcus and the Surf are insured with A Plan cos they beat ALL of the competition !

Comment

Forgot to say AF did send me an email survey which I should fill in regarding the service I received !!

Jess
                        nearly 10 years of Surfs
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Marvellous - I presume that you gave them appropriate feedback ?

Comment

Sure did Bob, unsatisfactory... it might be a good idea if they Listen to there own tape recording/s sometimes

Jess
                            nearly 10 years of Surfs
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Do A Plan cover all mods (new for old) and cover the truck for off road use? Flux do. Sometimes it's not always about cheapness.
                              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                                Do A Plan cover all mods (new for old) and cover the truck for off road use? Flux do. Sometimes it's not always about cheapness.
                                Yeah, all mods covered, offroad use even at private sites covered for damage if you fully comp.

Only moved cos they got expensive last year and had a really frustrating phone call with some muppet there so couldn't be bothered with them anymore.

A-plan, Flux, etc..are just brokers remember, they'll only offer what they have on the books at the time, thats probably why if varies so much from year to year.
                                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                                X