The definition of insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The definition of insurance

You pay the leeches good money and when the event actually happens they try their hardest to find a reason not to cough up
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

I thought everyone knew that!

An insurance certificate is just a piece of paper to enable the holder to purchase road rent, nothing more!

Comment

tiz how i see it too
      its just something i have to pay for or i cant put no rent on the car
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Its holiday insurance, Ya break three of them bones in ya hand, two ribs and a punctured lung but thats not enough they wont pay out till you can prove that you was living with the skank you was sposed to be going with. Well i wasn`t so i cant but is it really relevant anyway

Comment

I am having to wade through the mire of Broker ,insurer, accident management company and insurer's garage, trying to get a straight answer is impossible !
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Cant think of a better example of the way we are all being shafted than the Documentary/Film Sicko. Its well worth a watch, its about health insurance in america, how they take happily take your cash but when it comes to coughing up they go to bizzarre extremes to avoid paying out
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7pCaK0aASE
            Its a bit of a pain wading through all 13 parts but one you`ve watched the first i doubt you wont continue and if you watch it all you`ll never complain about the nhs again
            Its the future of all insurance in this country sadly

Comment

I have no health insurance, No house insurance, no vehicle insurance, no life insurance.
              I don't think I have any insurance at all, haven't had for years.
              So if something happens, I should have saved enough by not paying insurance.
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
                You pay the leeches good money and when the event actually happens they try their hardest to find a reason not to cough up
                aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
                I don't think it is fair to describe them as leeches.
                Sure insurance premiums are high these days, but I think when you actually look rationally at the level of overhead and expenditure that is incurred by those high up in the insurance industry these days, you will realise that it is bound to be reflected by high premium levels...

...after all, have you any idea how much private jets, coke and hookers cost these days?

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                  I don't think it is fair to describe them as leeches.
                  Sure insurance premiums are high these days, but I think when you actually look rationally at the level of overhead and expenditure that is incurred by those high up in the insurance industry these days, you will realise that it is bound to be reflected by high premium levels...

...after all, have you any idea how much private jets, coke and hookers cost these days?
                  Yeah ok your right i`ll apologise it was out of order
                  SORRY LEECHES

Comment

Right then , I'm off to Cuba ! I've got half the office wathing that youtube stuff (great when system down) We've come to the conclusion that we pay more in insurances than we do for Mortgage and car loans !
                    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                    X