Hi General Advice required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello welcome

They're really great trucks, look good, drive nice and are incredible off road - I took my 2.4 standard truck off road for the first time last year and was shocked at what it could do (standard tyres too, not muds)

As has already been stated a 3.0td 2nd gen would be a good buy for 2k the 2.4 is a bit lacking in power!
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by hdj View Post
      Im in west wales. North pembs.

Lovely.
      We want to move there soon, probably do a self build as the land is so cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Lovely.
        Whereabouts? Im sort of the in the property business. I suppose prices are relative its not as cheap as it was thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Lovely.
          Do we all come help with the build like the amish do

Comment

Love the area round Saundersfoot. Was toying with the idea of retiring out that way (long way off yet) as I can definitely get more house for my money there than here, so an equivalent place would allow me to put a few bob into a boat fund
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Love the area round Saundersfoot. Was toying with the idea of retiring out that way (long way off yet) as I can definitely get more house for my money there than here, so an equivalent place would allow me to put a few bob into a boat fund
              Yes it is nice down there. Im from the north of the county. a bit more remote!

Comment

Hi n welcome ya won't regret getting one of these Trucks ....
                2k will get ya a good looking Truck ..

Jess
                Almost 10 years of these great Trucks !!
                "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                X