Which freewheeling hubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nos4ra2 View Post
    The next question is... am I right in thinking the 4x4 button engages not only the ADD system but the front prop via the centre 'diff' at the same time?

If I'm right, is there any reason why I can't permanently lock the ADD system in, remove all the ADD solenoids etc and use the freewheeling hubs to engage/disengage drive to the front wheels?

I rather like the idea of not having a whole fairly complex, little used system to go wrong when I need it.
    Is this any help?

http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/tech/add/

Comment

Cheers for pointing me over there Bob-that's now next on my 'to do' list once the new hubs arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
        Yes, thanks

I rather like Bushwhackers way of stopping the dog moving with a jubilee clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
          Hi the "WARN" hubs are used but in very good condition the person i bought them of told me he had put them on a 3 months before the head went on his Surf and stood on his drive for 15months before he decided to break the truck down for spares.
          i've been looking for a set of warn hubs, if they are still available let me know and we can sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
            i've been looking for a set of warn hubs, if they are still available let me know and we can sort it out.
            Hi they are still available but l said l would let "MWS" have a shout lf " Nos4ra2" was not interested so l am waiting for "Mick " to say weather he wants them or not, but you are next inline if he declines.

Regards Bob
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by nos4ra2 View Post
              Yes, thanks

I rather like Bushwhackers way of stopping the dog moving with a jubilee clip.

I usually just tell him to Sit!

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
                Hi the "WARN" hubs are used but in very good condition the person i bought them of told me he had put them on a 3 months before the head went on his Surf and stood on his drive for 15months before he decided to break the truck down for spares.
                Hi Bob. I'll take the hubs, please. Don't suppose you get out anywhere near Chorley, do you? I don't have a Paypal account and I'd prefer to pay you in cash. PM me, if you like, with a phone number, so that we can make any arrangements....Cheers....Mick .
                " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Hubs

Hi Miick give me a ring on "0151 474 3478" or "07788595384" so we can sort things out.

Regards Bob
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                  X