Hi guys and girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys and girls

Hi, my name's Ryan and I have a probem.... [This the right forum for that sort of thing?! ]

Anyways I'm sure I'll recognise some of you guys from other depths of the internet, but thought I'd introduce myself here.

I can mainly be found on HPOC, but seeing as I deal alot in Surfs too I thought I may wring your brains out and collect the clever goodness, lol.

I started my own company a year ago now buying and selling Hiluxes, mainly pickups, but Surfs too (I have four 3.0 td's in stock currently), and I'm just getting into the aftermarket side of things too.

Any questions feel free to PM me, and I'll have a chat- or better than that if you're around sunny Bournemouth pop in and I'll stick the kettle on.

And if anyone can tell me why the 4WD lights flash on a Gen3 I'd appricate it, I'm guessing it's FUBAR'd, lol.

P.S. please can you keep Surferdude, he keeps straying over to our site... We've tried locking the door, but somehow he get's in

Oh and if I could have a chat to a mod or two about how trade accounts/ fees work that would be splendid, thanks
    Last edited by Koi; 19 February 2011, 09:00.

Hi and welcome,
    drop me an email via the contact us at the bottom of the page with any questions you might have re accounts.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Thanks mate, Will do.

Comment

welcome dude
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Hi there

I know nothing about 3 Gens so can't help you there.

Comment

Hello welcome
            “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

I`v only had a 3rd gen for a week so some of this is guesswork
              I`m assuming you mean when you push the button
              I`d guess it means its in the process of engaging Mine flashes for a bit then just goes onto the wheel symbols lit up constantly
              Take it for a run, mine stopped flashing in about 20 metres if yours doesn`t stop maybe its not engaging properly no doubt the god`s of hilux will be leaving a more reliable post soon
              Oh and hi

Comment

Welcome aboard Ryan, nice ti see you over here!!

Alan
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X