Selling up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
    yeah, was just wondering about your plans for that, otherwise Will will be in charge.....

i was just gonna say he couldn't organise a p155 up in a brewery but he organised his party so he said
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Holy hell mate , good luck all the same, I'm sure it will all come good for you .
      Neal

Comment

you got any cheap surfs at all,stormy

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
          you got any cheap surfs at all,stormy
          What are you after a rolling shell or a runner.If its a runner then no i haven't
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yeah a runner,try lukenemma,he wanted a surf chassis the other day,said he can get on for £30,is that right,he wants build an off roader,hahah.

wont get me in it,deathtrap

Comment

i could do with some bits

rear 3 point seatbelts ? it looks like althou mine has lap belts it also has the ficing avalible for rear 3 points

rear bumper complete (would rather a cheaper dented or rusty one as im going to paint it anyway)

thats about all i can think off but im sure id find more i wanted if you do put a thread up

Comment

Sad for us....but..... Hopefully good for you.
                .... Which was nice.

Comment

It's a brave move going into any sort of haulage these days matey! My cousin has shared enough stories with me over the years of companies struggling to stay profitable to make me realise that. I'm sure you're going into it with your eyes open though! I hope you find an unexploited niche in the market that'll make your fortune!

Good luck with it and as soon as I hear back from my cousin with any contacts, etc, I'll be sure to let you know.

Comment

All the very best for the furture with this new direction mate.
                    Last edited by yoshie; 16 February 2011, 17:26.
                    Brian

Comment

missing you already!

Good luck Rich, I hope it all works out - are you still coming to Avalanche? you can bring your HGV if you have to.

BTW I'm still after an aerial
                      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Good luck with your new venture bud. I know what you've probably gone through to make these decisions and its not easy.

Hope the new business is a success..

Hang on, just had an idea

Fill the 7.5T'er to the top with Surf parts and start delivering them, Think of the P&P you could make!
                        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Good luck with your new venture. You were good enough to send me parts even before I was on the forum!

All the best

Ross

Comment

The very best of luck Rich, glad you have invested the money you got and are working for living instead of spending it over a few years and then _having too_ very wise sir, very wise.

I friend of mine got some inheritence and put into a private haulage firm, you can get work as an owner-driver too with your own 7.5 (christ I drove one for parcel line in London for a few months... shudder) the owner drivers there where on a lot more money than the drivers.

Might want an A-bar too, bent mine at Bala a few times hehe.

peace
                            cal
                            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Hi rich!! What a surprise to everyone!!! I'm after a roof lining with a sunroof bit as I had to cut mine out cos or moisture! Also any spacers or big wheels I'll be interested in as I got a bit of spare cash at the moment!! Let me know good luck with your business mate, hope all goes well!!!

Comment

Mr

way to go stormy wish you all the luck buddy.
                                have you still got set wheels with road legal tyres on please?
                                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                                Pops

Comment

Working...
                                X