• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
    Wait, this isn't even your car?
    where did i say that,yeah its my car

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      What colour and generation is is? What interior. And how's the clutch, ECU and water pump holding out? When was the last time you cleared the plenum?

I only ask as I use to have one. All the torque is in the tiniest power band ever and it's thirsty as hell, but was a nice car.
      I'd much rather have one of these (on the right) but in black.
      An old boss of mine had one. Lift the bonnet and see the horse badge.

Although he returned it to the show room a few weeks into ownership as bits kept falling off and one of the rear doors opened fully on a roundabout with his son strapped into the back.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Just one, with v5 on it.
        That made me laugh.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          I'd much rather have one of these (on the right) but in black.
          An old boss of mine had one. Lift the bonnet and see the horse badge.

Although he returned it to the show room a few weeks into ownership as bits kept falling off and one of the rear doors opened fully on a roundabout with his son strapped into the back.
          no way,thats well bad,there not the best pit together but have lots of character,much nicer to drive than a 5series bmw in my opinion

Comment

I've never owned a Rover so can't comment.
            Oh wait I had a R reg Metro for a bit. Not by choice, it was the companies whilst the crashed Corsa was being repaired.

The head gasket went.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Right then, I'm gonna build a Lexurf and offer it up for a raffle.
              Don't know what colour it will be, but it will be lifted and on brand new 33"s, taxed MOT'd and a full tank of fuel.

£100 a ticket, buy as many as you want 'cos I'll need to sell at least fifty of 'em.

I think we've found a selling/buying loophole!

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
                red,52 plate,limited edition monaco interior,ecu water pump fine,the inlet vis motors are not noisy which is a bonus as these are an expensive repair as ul know if you have had one,its just a car im selling,i used to have zs 180 as my own car,really liked that,thats what i swapped for my surf
                Red's your problem. And the interior. At least you didn't get one of those purple and green changey colour ones. This is my old ZT-T. Last I heard, the VIS motors were playing up....

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                  The head gasket went.
                  That'll be right.

Comment

where did i say that,yeah its my car
                    red,52 plate,limited edition monaco interior,ecu water pump fine,the inlet vis motors are not noisy which is a bonus as these are an expensive repair as ul know if you have had one,its just a car im selling,i used to have zs 180 as my own car,really liked that,thats what i swapped for my surf
                    Sort of there, in bold. you say this is just one you are selling, and then mention a different car that you call your own. that to me read as though this is someone elses, or maybe you are a car salesman of some kind. Clearly not a good one or you wouldn't have to resort to nonsense like raffles..
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      Don't know what colour it will be, but it will be lifted and on brand new 33"s, taxed MOT'd and a full tank of fuel.

£100 a ticket, buy as many as you want 'cos I'll need to sell at least fifty of 'em.

Put me down for one..... for now

Comment

i'd buy a few of them
                        http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

oh and it's a nice car he's talking about drive's spot on cant fault it in any way don't get why he cant sell it
                          http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

id buy one,serious

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                              Sort of there, in bold. you say this is just one you are selling, and then mention a different car that you call your own. that to me read as though this is someone elses, or maybe you are a car salesman of some kind. Clearly not a good one or you wouldn't have to resort to nonsense like raffles..
                              no its my car,it did look like that yeah,i sell cars as a side thing and done pretty good at it to be honest with you,made a living anyway,this is a bnit of fun and a different way of selling a car and someone gets a car for £50,bit of a laugh and i still get my money

Comment

also.it would sell ive only had it up for sale a week,its just a case of the right person coming along,its not the sort of car you buy just cause you need a car,you have to want an mg and not many people do to be honest,you dont need to explain this to me,i took the car as px off my cousin to do him a favour because he wanted another car i was selling,i knew id be stuck a while with it but it will sell eventually

Comment

Working...
                                X