X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    NONE to me!

Comment

90 £20 tickets gets you the £1800 you need for it and also gives you a real chance of selling 90 tickets.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        90 £20 tickets gets you the £1800 you need for it and also gives you a real chance of selling 90 tickets.

could do that but i though as the result came off the lotto bonus ball,this shows it cannot be fixed in any way and would save potential argument,everyone can watch the result then rather that having to get together and do it,as some one may live at one end of the country or even abroad

Comment

So drop the price to £980

Na serious make it 49 @ £20 winner gets the car for £800 he gets a cheap as chips car, you get £1800
          Brian

Comment

mmmm 90 tickets means you need to buy 2 to get the same odds as a £40 ticket.

i know maths me

the local bookie was a great teacher

Comment

dont start talking offers il get bombarded with abuse,in all honesty id take £1500 for it and if someone off here did buy it id pay a fee,even a double fee as i cant sell the damn thing for love nor money,its a great car to drive but unfortunately it does have that rover stigma

Comment

Would you take a packet of McCoys and the rest of my Curly Wirly?
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

What colour and generation is is? What interior. And how's the clutch, ECU and water pump holding out? When was the last time you cleared the plenum?

I only ask as I use to have one. All the torque is in the tiniest power band ever and it's thirsty as hell, but was a nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
                    dont start talking offers il get bombarded with abuse,in all honesty id take £1500 for it and if someone off here did buy it id pay a fee,even a double fee as i cant sell the damn thing for love nor money,its a great car to drive but unfortunately it does have that rover stigma
                    You're a great loss to the world of " SALES " .
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

What about £1100?
                      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                        What colour and generation is is? What interior. And how's the clutch, ECU and water pump holding out? When was the last time you cleared the plenum?

I only ask as I use to have one. All the torque is in the tiniest power band ever and it's thirsty as hell, but was a nice car.
                        red,52 plate,limited edition monaco interior,ecu water pump fine,the inlet vis motors are not noisy which is a bonus as these are an expensive repair as ul know if you have had one,its just a car im selling,i used to have zs 180 as my own car,really liked that,thats what i swapped for my surf

Comment

What about £1100?
                          How many tickets though?
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
                            red,52 plate,limited edition monaco interior,ecu water pump fine,the inlet vis motors are not noisy which is a bonus as these are an expensive repair as ul know if you have had one,its just a car im selling,i used to have zs 180 as my own car,really liked that,thats what i swapped for my surf
                            Wait, this isn't even your car?
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

What about £1100?
                              bit low that mate, £1400 why your a member if your serious

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                                How many tickets though?
                                Just one, with v5 on it.
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X