No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i seem to havea problem becoming a member im not sure if its just at my end

but when i click the link on this page http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1140

the link seems to be dead ???

Worked for me, must be at your end. oooohhhhh eeerrrrr.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I think he means this...
      Access the Subscription/Donation page here
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/payments.php
      Not FoundThe requested URL /forums/payments.php was not found on this server.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
      Doesn't work for me
      Last edited by spacast; 13 February 2011, 01:09.

Comment

You have to be a subscriber to view that page!

Comment

Originally posted by bushwhacker View Post
          you have to be a subscriber to view that page!
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            You have to be a subscriber to view that page!
            No, surely that's the page you use to donate and so become a subscriber.

So come on everyone, donations are not to send the admins on a nice holiday, just to help us keep what we feel is a useful forum up and running and ad free.

Access the Subscription/Donation page here http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/payments.php

or

other methods of payment
            Pay Pal to toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk
            Talk about Catch22 !

Comment

can someone sort this out please

Comment

pasted it here for you

SUBSCRIPTIONS
                All.
                An explanation of the Subscription / donations, what you get and what they are for.

This board is run on behalf of the members and is not for profit however it does cost money to run. The Web Hosting fees, the domain names, the forum software all cost money. Koi and I are not out to make money on this however we need to start recouping some of the ever mounting costs so we have set up the following level of donation that you can (voluntarily) use to help us keep it running.

1 years membership

Any extra money above the costs that is received from these donations will be put back to the members in various ways to be determined but could include food or something else at meets like the Devils pit one.

For the donation you get the following:

1. A blue star next to your name on posts so that people know what a wonderful person you are. (Yellow stars are the admins)
                2. The ability to have a custom user title rather than the standard, newbie surfer, intermediate surfer etc.
                3. The ability to have a custom avatar and profile picture rather than the standard ones.
                4. Enables your Private Message function
                5. The nice warm fuzzy feeling that you are helping this board to keep going and providing all that help and fun to members of the Surfing brother/sister hood (from now on know as "the hood").
                6. Windscreen & bumper sticker, for first time subscribers

On the cost of the donations, the minimum donation will be as follows:

1 year membership = £15.00

So come on everyone, donations are not to send the admins on a nice holiday, just to help us keep what we feel is a useful forum up and running and ad free.

Access the Subscription/Donation page here http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/payments.php

or

other methods of payment

IMPORTANT
                Please make sure you identify your user name so donation/payment/subs can be associated with you, e mail your address, user name and identify the email account you paid it from to koi (Nigel) (toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk) so as your profile can be updated & the stickers to be sent out. No address means no stickers
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
                  pasted it here for you

SUBSCRIPTIONS
                  All.
                  An explanation of the Subscription / donations, what you get and what they are for.

This board is run on behalf of the members and is not for profit however it does cost money to run. The Web Hosting fees, the domain names, the forum software all cost money. Koi and I are not out to make money on this however we need to start recouping some of the ever mounting costs so we have set up the following level of donation that you can (voluntarily) use to help us keep it running.

1 years membership

Any extra money above the costs that is received from these donations will be put back to the members in various ways to be determined but could include food or something else at meets like the Devils pit one.

For the donation you get the following:

1. A blue star next to your name on posts so that people know what a wonderful person you are. (Yellow stars are the admins)
                  2. The ability to have a custom user title rather than the standard, newbie surfer, intermediate surfer etc.
                  3. The ability to have a custom avatar and profile picture rather than the standard ones.
                  4. Enables your Private Message function
                  5. The nice warm fuzzy feeling that you are helping this board to keep going and providing all that help and fun to members of the Surfing brother/sister hood (from now on know as "the hood").
                  6. Windscreen & bumper sticker, for first time subscribers

On the cost of the donations, the minimum donation will be as follows:

1 year membership = £15.00

or

other methods of payment

IMPORTANT
                  Please make sure you identify your user name so donation/payment/subs can be associated with you, e mail your address, user name and identify the email account you paid it from to koi (Nigel) (toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk) so as your profile can be updated & the stickers to be sent out. No address means no stickers
                  sorry im unsure what your post is surposed to be telling me ??

this link

does not work

i understand that i can pay dirrect via paypal and i guess this is the route i will have to take

Comment

Originally posted by sbd16v View Post
                    sorry im unsure what your post is surposed to be telling me ??

this link

does not work

i understand that i can pay dirrect via paypal and i guess this is the route i will have to take
                    koi is the site owner
                    that he posted up is what your trying to see
                    use that link that koi has put up toyota@hilux and so on
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Nope, the subs link definitely isn't working. I've tried it and all I get is this:

Not Found
                      The requested URL /forums/payments.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at www.hiluxsurf.co.uk Port 80
                      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                        Nope, the subs link definitely isn't working. I've tried it and all I get is this:

Not Found
                        The requested URL /forums/payments.php was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at www.hiluxsurf.co.uk Port 80
                        I see Apache is still to blame .
                        Neal

Comment

Working...
                        X