insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance

Does anyone know of any cheap insurance companys everone I have tried wants £600 plus Cheers

Originally posted by leesurfssrg View Post
    Does anyone know of any cheap insurance companys everone I have tried wants £600 plus Cheers
    A plan does it for me 08450711234 or try money supermarket on the net

Comment

thats less than mine has ever been
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

A plan cost me £365 with 1 claim but that was 6 months ago it mighta changed

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
          A plan cost me £365 with 1 claim but that was 6 months ago it mighta changed
          I was with A plan before and that is what i use to pay but i have tried them and Adrian Flux they have both gone up to about £1000 even though I am 40 got 9 years no claims on a comercial vehicle but they say they cant be transfered because they are comercial.

Comment

I was with A plan before and that is what i use to pay but i have tried them and Adrian Flux they have both gone up to about £1000 even though I am 40 got 9 years no claims on a comercial vehicle but they say they cant be transfered because they are comercial.
            Guess i`m gonna be looking elsewhere in 6 months unless its being over 50 that helps. think adrian flux will knock 10% off if your on the forum

Comment

Its the 50 year plus like me that pile into snow filled ditches and do untold cosmetic damage !!!

by the way does anyone know the percentage ratio of claim value before write off ? I mean if a Surf has been valued at £6k how much will the claim for repair stand before uneconomical repair/write-off ? is there a set formulae or is it individual case ?
              Last edited by John h; 11 February 2011, 17:05. Reason: didn't look right
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

insurance

dont know if you are sorted yet,i went on "gocompare" and they came up with a firm called Sureterm Direct,part of Liverpool Victoria.

Mine dropped fron £400 with More> Than to £204 with Sureterm Direct

Tel 0845 20 20 230

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                  Its the 50 year plus like me that pile into snow filled ditches and do untold cosmetic damage !!!

by the way does anyone know the percentage ratio of claim value before write off ? I mean if a Surf has been valued at £6k how much will the claim for repair stand before uneconomical repair/write-off ? is there a set formulae or is it individual case ?
                  My 92 2.4's in for repairs right now at UK Assist,
                  the engineer has told me it will be repaired to full
                  value, £1260.00. Was £100.00 short of a total loss.
                  Depends on what mood he's in really.

Gman.
                  If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X