low Emission zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
    This is the Merc. Finally got its MOT yesterday!

I was told never to rev those in "Park" because they have a strange clutch / gearbox setup. I like those mercs!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
      just spoke to tfl and they have confirmed that my truck is not in any of the catagories for the lez from today onwards and is not subject to LEZ. Which means that we are ok. got that from the horses mouth. we are not light utiliy vehicles we have private light goods vehicles.

This LEZ stuff is really weird. I put my reg in on the following link and got these results.

https://lowemissionzone.tfl.gov.uk/b...s?referrer=lez

Vehicle: L882SEV
      Date Status
      11 Feb 2011 to 02 Jan 2012

Not Subject to LEZ

What does not subject to the Low Emission Zone mean?
      According to our records this vehicle is not subject to the Low Emission Zone and is not required to meet the Low Emission Zone standards this time.

03 Jan 2012 to onwards

Non-Compliant

What does non-compliant mean?
      According to our records, the vehicle does not meet the required Low Emission Zone standards at this time.Find out how to comply.If you believe that your vehicle is compliant,please complete the registration form.
      If your vehicle is non-compliant there are a number of options available to you.
      If you disagree you can get advice on completing a Vehicle Compliance Application

If you guys are getting a different story then we need clarity from the TFL.
      ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

is your truck down as plg or luv on the v5 ?
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
          This is the Merc. Finally got its MOT yesterday!

Guitars are (like) these:

Hi Sancho,

Nice Mercedes !

Finally got a text this morning from Guy Harrisons' Mate, he is in the States , he says if you have details of the S/S controls you need he is visiting a few manufacturers over the next 10 days before he comes over here to re-tune some stuff,just a thought you could get him to bring them over for you ? save on the postage and tax ?
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Hi all

I posted up about this in december

see thread - http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=67105

put in your reg number and see what it says - links are in that thread

basically there is around 75000 vehicles that will fall foul that live inside the zine and an estimated 50000 vehicles that travel into it every day

So no wonder they are keeping it quiet!!

Comment

wow love the merc adam guitars i know nothing about ,
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I spoke to someone at TfL yesterday......they could not fully specific exactly what the criteria was but they also mentioned the weight of the car.

I have sent in a Freedom of Information request to clarify all the criteria. Its utter madness that they cant even say what their own criteria is!

Comment

Mine is OK

Just put my reg in and it said I was not subject to these regulations.
                  Not that I will ever drive to London (or even go by train unless it directly to an airport)
                  John

Comment

Working...
                  X