Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    Ill have a look after dinner. Im such a ####! Cheers!, lol
    Just had a quick look. There are loads of them on Ebay mate, lots from UK suppliers too. These seem okay with 27 LED's.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
      Sorry mate, I don't know. I've just checked Roughtrax website and 2nd gens are definitely pins!
      How can I find out the exact rear bulb I need? e.g. code number? The listing you put is great but it's £9.99 for one bulb which would equate to £20 for the two :/
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

how can i find out the exact rear bulb i need? E.g. Code number? The listing you put is great but it's £9.99 for one bulb which would equate to £20 for the two :/
        £19.98
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          £19.98
          Pedantic, moi?

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            £19.98
            I would do more than 2p in energy and tea expenses just getting up off my behind and ordering them.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

How can I find out the exact rear bulb I need? e.g. code number? The listing you put is great but it's £9.99 for one bulb which would equate to £20 for the two :/
              What a rip! I didn't realise they were £9.99 each. Take a bulb out of yours, they should be either offset pins or opposite pins.

From the pics on the Roughtrax website they look like offset pins. If so, these should do the trick. Only £8.00 a pair delivered.
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Top man! I couldn't find the seller info / was just trying to. I recognise the name.
                Cheers, buying some of these. Adding the others to a list of items to sell

That was silly of me though, I just didn't think.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Anybody got a source for CANbus type resistor mounted LED's, looking for 36 SMD stuff amber indicator

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                    Pedantic, moi?

Actually, Its "Pretentious? Moi?"...........Pedantic?..... ....Oh,yes!
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                      What a rip! I didn't realise they were £9.99 each. Take a bulb out of yours, they should be either offset pins or opposite pins.

From the pics on the Roughtrax website they look like offset pins. If so, these should do the trick. Only £8.00 a pair delivered.
                      Will these do both brake light and tail light like the 3rd gen? My 2nd gen is dual filament...
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Just out of intrest, I changed all my lights (apart from headlights) to LED. Had to change some back, though. Front sidelights were shoite, so changed for 21w capless. Indicators flashed too fast, so changed back (someone will probably tell me about resistors at this piont, but Im not good with electrics.) The stop and tail LEDs were great, and I also fitted a high level LED brakelight, but heres the freaky thing, The speedo needle now swings round the clock when I switch on electric windows etc. This is hard to describe, because its an intermitent thing......Any answers?....Cheers....Mick.
                        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Will these do both brake light and tail light like the 3rd gen? My 2nd gen is dual filament...
                          http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/

Enter the vehicle details as Toyota 4Runner 93-97 and you should be alright.

I've replaced lights on mine using these guys and they've been a zillion times better quality than the fleabay sellers I tried...

Failing that - they have very good pictures of the bulbs so even if you can't read the details from your old bulbs (they'll be stamped or printed on somewhere with the details) you can make a good judgement based on the photos.

HTH

Comment

Thank you! I didn't know about that site. Looking now
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Okay so apparently its a 380 bulb I need, can't order from that second site cos they want £25 quid for 2!

I thought LED's were supposed to be cheap!
                              Buying the scorpion link.
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Gave mine a wee update today - set of LED DRL's -dead easy to fit - although first set were faulty and took them back to Halfords for a refund - got them on line cheaper even with the postage.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X