Lexurf insurance question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexurf insurance question?

Is there a big difference in the cost of insurance when declaring a humongous V8 under the bonnet, just wondered.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

There was for me, around £180 cheaper.

Comment

Who you with Vince? I'm still with Adrian flux and it went up by about £80 a year. It's due in march so I think I will be changing company.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        There was for me, around £180 cheaper.
        Originally posted by hiroler View Post
        Who you with Vince? I'm still with Adrian flux and it went up by about £80 a year. It's due in march so I think I will be changing company.
        WTF, WOW i was thinking it was going to be silly money.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I'm with SureTerm at the moment, £213 fully comp, limited to 5000 miles and all mods, including engine declared.
          Flux wanted £260.

Comment

how many years no claims have you got vince! i only have one years and a lump sum for me was £460 with sureterm they were more concerned about the 2" body lift i did than the engine i fitted! i think mine was 10000 miles though but if you unplug the speedo on the TC then ...... the O/D light flashes on the dash!
            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

What it costs for one person has no bearing on what it will cost for another. I'm 32 with 10 years no claims and Sureterm wanted £800 for the 3rd Gen 3.0TD.

Its a simple case of phoning around, getting internet quotes and then phoning around again to play one company off against another. There is no quick and easy way that works for everybody.
              En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Working...
              X