The New Beast!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Beast!!!!

What do you think of my new surf? its the 2.4 SSR - G and im the first UK owner.
    I have a few wee questions as my truck has been bought to be a promotional car I have just ordered 2 x twin exausts some sweet window tints that are half mirrored and half black, 4 x 10 inch subs, 2 x 6 channel amps and the next thing is 22 or 24 inch alloys and finally some air suspention.

Does anybody know of any good web sites for the surf?

Also any ideas how to increase power as i need more BHP
    Attached Files
    [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]MMMMMmmmmm 4x4[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Originally posted by McWibble
    What do you think of my new surf? its the 2.4 SSR - G and im the first UK owner.
    I have a few wee questions as my truck has been bought to be a promotional car I have just ordered 2 x twin exausts some sweet window tints that are half mirrored and half black, 4 x 10 inch subs, 2 x 6 channel amps and the next thing is 22 or 24 inch alloys and finally some air suspention.

Youre in it mate.

Comment

For a decent Surf website you'll have to look here.
      http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...rums/index.php

Pete

Comment

www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.co. uk do 20" wheels but they're 2 grand and don't look too special!

i think there's a company called something like big wheels . com but possibly in the states so you'd have to pay import on them

edit... www.formula4x4.co.uk also do 20"s
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

That Surf looks like it's already been lifted - what size tyres are on it now?

Comment

You dont need more power as the blue ones are the fastest. YOUVE GOT THE LOOK, WHO NEEDS MORE POWER
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

I always thought red ones were faster, Kevin "!!!!!! Wilson said so, and mines red.

Steve
              Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

good web sites??? haven't got a clue
                More BHP yeah buy the 3.0
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Nah!!!! Black ones are the fastest just ask Linda she knows all !!!!!!!!
                  I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

More Power.

1. Do the EGR Mod
                    2. Fit a 3" down pipe for the exhaust and 2.5" from there to the rear.
                    3. Fit an adjustable wastgate controller on the Turbo and increase the boost to 11psi.

These three will soak up a few quid but will significantly increase power (by repute anyway).

And for the website.

This one is the best.

Cheers and welcome to the madness.

Oh, and nice looking truck, Blue is the best colour, mind you it should be two tone blue over silver, not that I'm biased.

Comment

Working...
                    X